December 30DS Challenge!

Options
Hi Guys!

I have purchased Jillian Michaels 30DS and I'm hoping (pleeaaaseee) it will arrive before December 1st so I can start it! Unfortunately it will be done over Christmas (booo) so I am going to need a lot of motivation to keep me going! I don't know much on the programme, but I have heard it's not for the faint hearted! If anyone is currently doing it, wanting to start it or just finishing it, it would be much appreciated if you would add me and help me along the way, likewise I will try help too, though it may be a challenge in itself!

Thanks a lot and good luck over December people!

X

Replies

• lasteadman
    Options
    I'm in! I'm starting tomorrow because I already have the DVD!
  • jude666
    jude666 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have been trying and trying and trying to re-start this for AGES now, and given that i haven't wanted to run recently due to the awful weather we've been having, I need to do SOMETHING otherwise all my recent hard work will be wasted.

I already have the DVD and would like to start this with you.

I'm gonna send you a friend request so we can motivate each other!! I may have to bite the bullet and do the DVD in the mornings on some days just to cram it all in! I've got sooooooooo much to do before Xmas i'm in a pantomime this week and I haven't even started my Xmas shopping yet!!!

Not sure about you but i'm definitely going to take measurements this time round. I didn't last time and I regretted it as i found although I shrank, and my clothes were looser, the scale didn't move much!!

Shall we start tonight?

good luck ladies!:flowerforyou:
  • MLPC
    MLPC Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I would like to join you. I already own the DVD, started it a few times before. So my goal is to complete the 30 days. Thanks!
  • nighthawke
    nighthawke Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I started it today I did every exercise unmodified. Im a 6'0 tall guy that weighs 396lbs and I think I want to die. Lol

Start with low weights or no weights if you're out of shape!
  • carrieregina
    carrieregina Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just started two days ago.