• taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    for-all-single-ladies.jpg
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Did I get married when I was sleeping again? :noway:

I'm single forever! I'm trying to lose weight because I'm free to do whatever I want and look however I want without having to worry about another person's preferences.
  • channyrussell
    Options
    because people get comfortable when their in relationships and let themselves go a bit sometimes:).
  • insane4train
    insane4train Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    think about....single people need to look hot to get some...

i was nice and thin before getting in a relationship....so was my bf hahah... now we are both on mfp.
    BINGO
  • Johnny_Castle
    Options
    for-all-single-ladies.jpg

ROFL!!!!!
  • ohnuts14
    ohnuts14 Posts: 197
    Options
    Hmm, I never thought about it, but just about all of my friends on here really are either married or in relationships. Interesting observation! I don't know, but it makes for an interesting inquiry to ponder on. :P
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    because despite the media, magazines and fashion world, many men like themselves a big bottomed girl!!!
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    because despite the media, magazines and fashion world, many men like themselves a big bottomed girl!!!

I hate being big bottomed girl :( Because I can't buy a decent size jeans!! *cries*

And nobody likes me... lol
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I think its quite an interesting point as I am so much more focused now I am married than before when I was a 30' something singleton. I think I was using so much energy worrying about various useless males, and worrying about being single, that I just could not focus on achieving my fitness goals. Now I don't have anything to worry about so I am able to focus on it .
    It is a catch 22, as had I been more focussed when I was single I probably would have looked better and found it easier! And found it easier being single if I had been more focused on something other than finding Mr Right!
  • knight_owl
    Options
    Yeah I've noticed that as well. There's probably more single people on here and they just don't post as much.
  • jlchow
    jlchow Posts: 40
    Options
    Untitled-1.jpg

For a second I thought my monitor turned into a mirror...

Picture_2_c.jpg?1310882388
  • annaasun
    annaasun Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    lolz
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say no single people here! I'm single. Very single. Not interested in a relationship at this time. But then again I am more on the quiet side. Don't like to post everything about my life to the world. I think I update facebook once a month or less
  • Dragongrl
    Dragongrl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Most peeps get fat after they've become settled in their relationship. Like me: 115lbs when I met my husband. One year later....BAM!!!! FAT!!! Just like that, man. LOL!

I'm married with two boys by the way. Nice to meet you all!!!
  • VinVenture
    Options
    Could it also be that non-single people are a lot more prone to mentioning their SO's than single people randomly saying straight up they're single?
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Because it's not match.com?

Seriously, I think there are heaps here
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Could it also be that non-single people are a lot more prone to mentioning their SO's than single people randomly saying straight up they're single?
    Great observation.
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I don't know that there are THAT many more married/partnered people on here, but you just see a lot more of "my husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend/my SO and kids/etc" as opposed to "me and my single self" LOL. Sort of that you see relationships "advertised" more often than you see singles advertising their singleness.
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    LOL My thoughts exactly, I obviously didn't read all the posts before I posted.
    Great observation.
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Last I checked I was single...hmmm...still am! Since my separation and divorce 5 years ago, I have been quite OK with being single and enjoying myself, but lately being single is starting to really SUCK! It gets quite lonley after awhile, but I'll survive! More time to take care of myself and become a better me!