Can I get a witness

Options
2»

Replies

• carriem73
    carriem73 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I just joined yesterday as well. Time to get off my butt and back into my clothes which are literally bulging at the seams. I refuse to buy new ones!

I think the motivation to NOT have to buy new fat clothes is what kicks a lot of us into geaar! Good luck!!!
  • jsauter62
    Options
    Hello!

I myself am 49 and they say "obese"...I would love to have someone to talk to . I am not on very often but sure could use encouragement...
    Have you started a workout program??

Julia
  • Alishia_655
    Options
    I am 24. Gave birth to one, but parent to three, ages 13, 9, and almost 2. My mother just landed herself in the ICU, because she is overweight and diabetic, with a blood sugar of 1600 (I thought I heard wrong, but I didn't. She is lucky to be alive) and the nurse looked at me and said "You should start watching your weight now so you don't end up here, you are already on that road".

I just signed up this morning (thank you sister in law for showing me this) and hope to be a success at losing weight. I guess I don't know what else to say, but if you are looking for a friend, I am a great one! :laugh:
  • statikdog
    statikdog Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    60 lbs, wow that's inspiring, nice work.
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    An Honest person! I can handle that.

I'll send you a friend request!. I'm on a mission to reach 200 lbs in about 1.5 years.
  • statikdog
    statikdog Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I started lifting weights and running yesterday, I'm excited to make this happen.
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm 31.....used to be fat. Now I'm just chubby lol!

I try to support all of my friends regularly.
  • mego07
    mego07 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I just started this yesterday and I love it! Everyone here seems So nice and awesome. I started an "assessing my health" November 1st and writing in a journal wasn't easy and I lost track after the 16th. This app is really convenient and has everything I need.

I am 22 and 126lbs. I am 5'0 with a small frame so that is a bit chubby for me. Add me and I'll add you! Good luck!
  • janehen12
    janehen12 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    18 and apparently medically obese (although a body fat calculator said otherwise...)

honesty is good! sent you a request

if anyone would like to add me feel free, only started a few days ago and so a bit lonely here :p
  • BeingSetFree
    Options
    Hi! I'm 39 and fat. Add me! :)