Dark chocolate Peanut butter banana bread

Options

Replies

• 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    OMgoodness, no good can come of that at my house!!!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    I do question the 36 serves BTW! I'm pretty sure it would be closer to about 8 for me :tongue:
  • Kichelchen
    Kichelchen Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    First thing that came into my head when I read this: WOW!!! Then: BUMP!!! ;)
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I never comment on recipes, but this looks REALLY delicious!

Question, did you still use 9x5 pans and get three loaves? Or did you use smaller pans and still use 1/2" slice as a serving?

I used one 9 x 5" pan and 2 smaller ones (I don't know the exact dimensions). It figured out to about 30 servings from what I made. (10 slices a loaf)
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    Oh, and my kids all asked for it in their lunch boxes today. I'm going to make another batch and freeze a loaf for Christmas time!
  • shedoos
    shedoos Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    bump
  • swilder72
    swilder72 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yummy!
  • TMasticTB
    TMasticTB Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Jess, you are a wonderful person for posting this. Haha, thanks!!!
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    Jess, you are a wonderful person for posting this. Haha, thanks!!!

Awww, shucks. :drinker:
  • moylie
    moylie Posts: 195
    Options
    This DOES sound heavenly! Questions on serving size, though. You made three loaves? Out of a mix w/ only 2.5 c. of flour? This would probably fit in one 9 x 5 pan, right? Serving analysis is for 36 slices???? At most, I can only get about 14 slices out of a standard loaf pan. Could you clarify your pan size and serving size? Thanks!
  • cclark1203
    cclark1203 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I have a child who is allergic to nuts. Can someone post this with a subsitute and amount. I am not good at figuring out that stuff. What would you think about soy butter?
  • Boo_08
    Boo_08 Posts: 102
    Options
    bump
  • KenziesMomma11
    KenziesMomma11 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    SOUNDS DELISH! I will be picking up ingredients to make this :)
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    This DOES sound heavenly! Questions on serving size, though. You made three loaves? Out of a mix w/ only 2.5 c. of flour? This would probably fit in one 9 x 5 pan, right? Serving analysis is for 36 slices???? At most, I can only get about 14 slices out of a standard loaf pan. Could you clarify your pan size and serving size? Thanks!

I used one 9 x 5" pan and 2 smaller ones (I don't know the exact dimensions). It figured out to about 30 servings from what I made. (10 slices a loaf)
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    I have a child who is allergic to nuts. Can someone post this with a subsitute and amount. I am not good at figuring out that stuff. What would you think about soy butter?

I think you could use another type of nut butter like soy butter instead of the peanut butter. I would just sub for the same amount, 3/4 cup.
  • rachaelgarcia
    Options
    sound awesome!!!!!!!!BUMP
  • dwnlynn
    Options
    BUMP!
  • mikethom
    mikethom Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Sounds dangerous!
  • kodibear123
    kodibear123 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I look forward to Chris's version and micros :) Thanks for posting.
  • Theresastratton
    Options
    bump