What's for lunch??

Options
2»

Replies

• ybodwen
    ybodwen Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    veggie polenta lasagna from last night's dinner!
    Bon Apetit everyone!
  • traceracer
    traceracer Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    i had some chargrilled calamari rings with black pepper and also a chicken, tomato and pesto baguette plus a mug of peppermint tea. total 607 calories :-)
    Yummm.....sounds delicious:)
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    i had some chargrilled calamari rings with black pepper and also a chicken, tomato and pesto baguette plus a mug of peppermint tea. total 607 calories :-)
    Yummm.....sounds delicious:)

it was delicious indeed :-)
  • cajunlady56
    cajunlady56 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Turkey sanwich on whole wheat with a wedge of light laughing cow garlic and herb
    small tomatoe
  • SoulNeedsBeauty
    SoulNeedsBeauty Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    for me its 3 honey roasted turkey on a piece of bread, great value vanilla yogurt, one serving of almonds. and an apple for snack until i get home.
  • collyllama
    Options
    mmm sushi sounds good. I've errands to run at lunch so I'm picking up a Subway club salad with fat free Italian dressing. :)
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Dr. Mcdougal's vegan low sodium ramen noodles and a low fat string cheese.
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    homemade turkey soup..........made with homemade broth too so virtually no sodium! and also a banana with some peanut butter......

but I am with most of the posters.....NOW I WANT SUSHI!! (yes, i was yelling :laugh: )
  • JPsFunkyMojo
    Options
    Turkey sanwich on whole wheat with a wedge of light laughing cow garlic and herb
    small tomatoe

I do this too! Just with the Queso Fresco and Chiptole instead of the Garlic and Herb. Best mayo substitue ever.
  • kidbxrs
    kidbxrs Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    veggie chicken pattie (im not vegetarian they are just really really good)
    140 calories

sara lee whole wheat bun
    80 calories

lite mayo
    10 calories

lite pringles (15)
    70 calories
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    140 calories

i have been wanting to try these......do they really taste like chicken?!?
  • sharonhauptman
    sharonhauptman Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Well, I spontaneously asked my x to lunch at an Asian restaurant. I was going to blow it off as no calories for beef broccoli, but after reading this post, looked it up. It looks like 4 cups (I do not have the personality to eat just some and take some) has 874 calories (without rice). So, I'm going for it. With my breakfast that takes me to 1000 calories. My calorie basis is 1200, but I will add another couple hundred from working out. Thanks for kicking me back into reality. I needed that.
  • EarthquakeZinGirl
    Options
    One half cup of Trader Joe's lentils and a big ol' bowl of steamed cauliflower and broccoli sauteed in a small amount of olive oil with fresh garlic. And the prerequisite cup of green tea required with meals in the 17 Day Diet.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    140 calories

i have been wanting to try these......do they really taste like chicken?!?
    Sort of. I think they are great. I am not vegetarian either but I love these. That's what I had for lunch too. (And I'm not just eating them because they are low in calories. I lurve them.)
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    2 organcic grilled chicken breasts & peas
  • jgic2009
    jgic2009 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I had a baby spinach salad topped with fresh diced tomato, some turkey breast leftover from Thanksgiving, and a slice and a half of bacon (leftovers from BLTs a couple nights ago) on top, plus a piece of string cheese and 4 big olives, all for about 300 cals.