Hello all!

My name is Stacy and I am just looking to get back into the shape I was before I got married. All the sampling of food and champagnes just before, and all the good home cooking :bigsmile: , after the wedding added a little more cushion to me than I'm comfortable with. I am very serious about getting back into shape and maintaining it. (I even asked for an eliptical for my birthday! (which I got!!!)).

I love trying new work outs and new healthy recipes! I love to cook, but unfortunately most of my dishes are pretty hefty with calories!
My goal is simply to be able to get back into a specific skirt, so I guess it's more a measurement rather than a weight.

Willing to be helped and offer help to others! :smile:

Replies

• Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    add me! :)
  • Hi Stacy, I'm new to this site. Just joined this week. Really motivated to lose about 20 pounds. Its really an eye opener when you document everything you eat and do in a day. Kind of scary, actually. I'm looking for others like me. I've tried to lose weight before but alway lose motivation after about a week or two. After going to the beach with my family this past summer I decided to make a real change. My two older sisters looked better in a swimsuit than I did. I can't let that happen again next year. I'd love to share excercise ideas and recipes with you. If you have any easy, healthy recipes to share, please do.
  • Oz2011
    Oz2011 Posts: 58
    Hey Stacy,feel free to add!
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Your more than welcome to add me as a friend! the more Support the better!!!
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Hi Stacy, I'm new to this site. Just joined this week. Really motivated to lose about 20 pounds. Its really an eye opener when you document everything you eat and do in a day. Kind of scary, actually. I'm looking for others like me. I've tried to lose weight before but alway lose motivation after about a week or two. After going to the beach with my family this past summer I decided to make a real change. My two older sisters looked better in a swimsuit than I did. I can't let that happen again next year. I'd love to share excercise ideas and recipes with you. If you have any easy, healthy recipes to share, please do.

I used to be the largest of my sisters (I'm the youngest of 3 as well) but was able to lose weight and be the thinnest! I understand how that can feel. I'll be getting a lot more active on the boards, so I'll be happy to share my successes and failures with you and everyone!