Ice cream or cereal???

Options
I seriously cannot decide so I want to hear other people's opinions on the topic. I'm trying to decide between a half carton of blue bunny fat free ice cream as my last meal of the day. OR 2 pints of arctic zero ice cream along with about 2.5 cups of cookie crisp cereal. Anybody have an suggestions?

Replies

• MyCoachNYLA
    MyCoachNYLA Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    LOL
  • clintondene
    clintondene Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    ice cream with cereal sprinkled on top. I always do the gape nuts.... I love ice cream, but the best thing about cereal is you can have it anytime of the day and its pretty much awesome. Do the cereal.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    If you can't decide then you probably don't really want either of them.
  • Arabian♥Breeze
    Options
    Both sound too sugary. Just cuz something says low fat doesnt mean its true. SUGAR CAUSES FAT

Dont eat ANY
  • cirellim
    cirellim Posts: 269
    Options
    Oh lawd^ did you just graduate the from the broscience academy? Sugar causes fat? I'll just save time and not respond to that.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Blue bunny topped with a good dollop of nutella
  • cirellim
    Options
    Can't lie sounds delicious but I'm already using peanut butter in my homemade protein peanut butter cups that i'll basically be eating with the ice cream so more pb would seem to be overkill.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    maybe an ice cream sandwich made with pop tarts would hit the spot then
  • cirellim
    Options
    brb now trying to fit low fat pop tarts into my macros...cause that sounds absolutely delicious (srs)
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    What about a quarter carton of blue bunny with the cereal? Best of both worlds.
  • cirellim
    Options
    I was honestly thinking that but I have a feeling I'd find it difficult to stop at only a quarter lol usually I have a hard time stopping at half. I may take you up on that though cause I do really love cereal as well.
    What about a quarter carton of blue bunny with the cereal? Best of both worlds.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I faced a similar decision last night and decided on cereal (Cocoa Krispies). I was happy with my decision.
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Can't lie sounds delicious but I'm already using peanut butter in my homemade protein peanut butter cups that i'll basically be eating with the ice cream so more pb would seem to be overkill.

nutella isnt peanut butter, it is a super freaking yummy chocolate hazel nut spread.. I could just eat that stuff out of the jar! its kinda like the filling in truffles.. chocolately with a hint of hazel nut flavour
  • clintondene
    clintondene Posts: 43 Member
    Options

DUDE you crack me up soo much, i laugh ever time i see your posts.