Jonna13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! You look great!
  • whitdance
    Options
    Keep it up ! You look great !
  • beckie4442
    Options
    Nice one! very jealous!! You look fantastic, Keep up the good work!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Rolynthunder
    Rolynthunder Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! You look fantastic!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Look great!! What workout or exercises you did to get that...Just want to see if there is something new I can do...
  • cmon288
    cmon288 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I started doing 30 DS at lunch. So I would do it 5 days a week and then try to do a little something on the weekends. It probably took me a little more than the 30 days. I lost the first 10 lbs and about 18 inches doing that. Afterwards I did Slim n 6 but the results were not as fast for me. Now I am switching it up with more Jillian. UGH!!! Ripped in 30/Killer buns & thighs/Six week six pack. So we will see what results I get. I feel like I have lost some muscle in my back etc. so its back to hating Jillian! LOL

Yeah, I'm definitely going to start it tomorrow. You look awesome.
  • dlynnkind
    dlynnkind Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
    I would definitely recommend it. Great job on starting it. Take measurements, because you will notice inches alot more than lbs in the beginning. Good Luck.
  • csamoska
    csamoska Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • ChristinaBarnhouse
    ChristinaBarnhouse Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    WOW!! 20 lbs certainly makes a huge difference!

Feel free to add me. It's reading stories like this that help me stay motivated! :smile:
  • cowgirllisa86
    cowgirllisa86 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    wow.. amazing !!! definetly a HUGE difference :)
  • MummaAimz
    MummaAimz Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I hope I look like that at 158!
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is great improvement! Focus on healing and you'll be back at it in no time!
  • strohst
    strohst Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    wow great job! What did you do to get to where you are today?
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Congratulations!!
  • kate_n_pjs
    kate_n_pjs Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I started doing 30 DS at lunch. So I would do it 5 days a week and then try to do a little something on the weekends. It probably took me a little more than the 30 days. I lost the first 10 lbs and about 18 inches doing that. Afterwards I did Slim n 6 but the results were not as fast for me. Now I am switching it up with more Jillian. UGH!!! Ripped in 30/Killer buns & thighs/Six week six pack. So we will see what results I get. I feel like I have lost some muscle in my back etc. so its back to hating Jillian! LOL

What is 30 DS?

Your goals are very similar to mine. Congrats, you look amazing!
  • sugartwist
    sugartwist Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Looks like I'm going to add back in 30 day shred in addition to my morning workout.
  • dlynnkind
    dlynnkind Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Its a 27 min workout DVD from Jillian Michaels. It consists of a warm up then 3 circuits of 3 mins of strength/2 mins of cardio/1 min of abs. Then a short cool down. You start on Level 1 and work your way up to Level 3. Its tough but worth it. I think its at Walmart or Amazon for about $9. Also if you have On Demand or AT&T TV you can look for it under Exercise TV on demand. I think at least Level 2 is on there so you know what you are in for :)

What is 30 DS?

Your goals are very similar to mine. Congrats, you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!