Forever Fat

Options
13»

Replies

• HeaterM
    HeaterM Posts: 275
    Options
    Thank you all so so soooo much! I really appreciate it!! I will make a change, for instance I have a gym membership for the next two years and the guy there said he will help me out if I need it and he gave me a little advice as well. It really is good to hear you all be so honest about not giving up and about how I am just throwing out excuses so that I can stay fat because I'm to lazy to make the changes. I think I will start my pebble challenge and see where I take myself:flowerforyou:
    I hope you all have a wonderful and POSITIVE day!!!!

~Heather~:heart:
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so so soooo much! I really appreciate it!! I will make a change, for instance I have a gym membership for the next two years and the guy there said he will help me out if I need it and he gave me a little advice as well. It really is good to hear you all be so honest about not giving up and about how I am just throwing out excuses so that I can stay fat because I'm to lazy to make the changes. I think I will start my pebble challenge and see where I take myself:flowerforyou:
    I hope you all have a wonderful and POSITIVE day!!!!

~Heather~:heart:

^^ LIKE :)

I already feel a ton more optimistic about your achieving success given the difference in your mindset in just 24 hours. Good luck to you and EFF THOSE EXCUSES....they will get you nowhere.