Not new put I'm back!

Options
Hey Everyone,

I am back yet agian, I have had a very very stressful 12 months starting with losing my job, my in-laws moving 3 blocks away, my daughter turning one, my husband losing his job, my husband starting a new business, myself starting a business, and almost losing everything thing we have.

Things are starting to get a little better but I am still under alot of stress but I a so unhappy with the way my body looks I just can't take it anymore.

I had been doing great keeping my body within 5 pounds 171 to 176 (highest weight around TOM). Granted I am 5'3 so this is overweight infact obese. About 2 months ago my scale broke. I finally deicided to go out and buy a new one today, I am at 180.5 I have to stop myself from over eating lack of exercise.

Well anyways my daughter will be two years old in 3 months almost exactly and I would love to lose 20 to 30 pounds by then, infact I have to lose 20 to 30 pounds by then. Also in about a year from now my husband and I are planning on trying for our 2nd and last child and I really want to start out in a healthy weight, and have been there for a while. So I pretty much and giving myself till Chirstmas to lose at least 50 pounds. Thats less than 2 pounds a week. I can do that, no problem!

Anyways I love this site lots and lots of support!

Replies

• Crystal715
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

I am back yet agian, I have had a very very stressful 12 months starting with losing my job, my in-laws moving 3 blocks away, my daughter turning one, my husband losing his job, my husband starting a new business, myself starting a business, and almost losing everything thing we have.

Things are starting to get a little better but I am still under alot of stress but I a so unhappy with the way my body looks I just can't take it anymore.

I had been doing great keeping my body within 5 pounds 171 to 176 (highest weight around TOM). Granted I am 5'3 so this is overweight infact obese. About 2 months ago my scale broke. I finally deicided to go out and buy a new one today, I am at 180.5 I have to stop myself from over eating lack of exercise.

Well anyways my daughter will be two years old in 3 months almost exactly and I would love to lose 20 to 30 pounds by then, infact I have to lose 20 to 30 pounds by then. Also in about a year from now my husband and I are planning on trying for our 2nd and last child and I really want to start out in a healthy weight, and have been there for a while. So I pretty much and giving myself till Chirstmas to lose at least 50 pounds. Thats less than 2 pounds a week. I can do that, no problem!

Anyways I love this site lots and lots of support!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck. :drinker:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I hope this year brings better things for you than last year did. Welcome back!