ChaLEAN vs. Insanity?

Options
Which one did you love the most. At first I wanted Insanity, but after seeing the workout for ChaLEAN, I think Ive changed my mind.:ohwell:

Replies

• MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Insanity. I didn't dig Chalean extreme at all. P90X and Insanity is better imho.
  • nmclaurin
    Options
    Two totally different workouts. Chalean is all strength training and Insanity is cardio and strength training combined.
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    anyone else...? :indifferent:
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I haven't done Insanity, but I like Chalean. The three lifting days are pretty slow and the burn interval days are more fast paced. I guess it depends on how you like to work out. I personally despise cardio and have to force myself to do it.
  • Eponine7
    Eponine7 Posts: 161
    Options
    ever checked out Chalene's Turbo Fire? It's a blast!
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Insanity! I love workouts that are workouts lol
  • kellyss20
    kellyss20 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have seen the Chalean workouts but never done them. I have however done p90x & Insanity. I think P90x is the better route vs Chalean if you want to lift some weights. Insanity is better if you like to do cardio. IF you are pressed for time though, the Chalean workouts are shorter.
  • lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I love both workouts , I usually do cahlean along with my workouts but on mth 2 of insanity and just was not able to do both while on insanity as insanity is no joke lol-i think you would love both maybe try one and do it for the 2 or 3 mths and switch them up
  • fitcounselor
    fitcounselor Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Totally different! If you want cardio, do Insanity (or TurboFire) and if you want strength, go for Chalean. I lost 22 inches doing Insanity, but really toned up doing Chalean after! Let me know if you have questions!