Losing 20 pounds by 1 yr wedding anniversay!! before pics!

Options
2»

Replies

• mainscott
    mainscott Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I marinate bonless skinless breasts in fat free Italian dressing for a couple of days and also marinate zuccinni the same in a seperate container. when I get ready to grill the chicken I sprikle it liberally with blacking seasoning and grill it until done without over cooking it and drying it out. I grill the zuccinni which was sliced length wise about a third of an inch well done and have a salad with it and that is one of our weekly meals every week. Hope that helps and feel free to add me if you want and my wife mainjane we are in this for our first month and failure is not an option with us. Scott
  • bzeringue
    Options
    AWESOME!! I am def going to try that!!!
  • mainscott
    mainscott Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am a good cook and we can share some ideas. I have around 40 pounds to lose so will be in this for the long haul.. Good luck...
  • jesscaponigro
    jesscaponigro Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    This story sounds familiar. When I met my husband (6 years ago) I was around 165. When we got engaged I was up to 195, I called that "happy weight". For our wedding (July 22nd, 2011) I got back down to 160, and now 4 months later I am up to 168. I also want to lose weight so I'm fit and healthy for when we have a baby in the next few years! Good luck, I'm quite sure you can lose 20 pounds by May!
  • bzeringue
    Options
    Thanks EVERYONE for all the supportive words!!