Hello all!!

Options
This is my second time on here.... the first time I joined I weighed over 200.. TWO HUNDRED POUNDS and that was about 3 years ago. Thankfully, I haven't reached that point and don't ever plan too...

I missed the support you get from this site... it's great. I feel compelled to come back here and help motivate others just as everyone motivated me when I wanted to lose some major poundage.

Can't wait to get MyFitnessPals back :)

Replies

• allyjstone
    allyjstone Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome again! I'm currently just at the 200 lb mark! Started a 215! So I know what you mean!
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. you can do it!
  • zontuin
    zontuin Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Good luck with your weight loss goals. You can do it!!!
  • MistiFrazier
    Options
    Hi there! I started on here in August after a big surgery in May. I am still on track losing weight with working out and eating "well". But, I am back on here to get back to my hardcore 1200 cals/day. I started at 262 in July and down to 230 (after gaining 3 lbs over Thanksgiving!) I can't wait to see the scales hit 199.9!!!!!!!!!:happy:
  • Butrfli
    Options
    That is so sweet for you to want to come back to help others after succeeding yourself! Are you needing to lose more weight? Your pic looks great. Welcome back! :)
  • FlaLifeCoach
    Options
    That's fantastic. Trust me when you don't see that 2 any more it is such a motivational boost :)

Good luck. Msg me if you need support.