My 30 day shred results day 8 (pics)

Options
Ok so it's only been 8 days.....there's no way I could see changes yet, right? I'll let you decide. (i was really 228.8 but i forgot to put the .8 in all the pics) right click and open in new tab. don't know how to make them small enough >.> sorry

[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c64/Blessedgirl1134/weight loss/2011-11-30132551-1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c64/Blessedgirl1134/weight loss/2011-11-30132609-1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c64/Blessedgirl1134/weight loss/2011-11-30132627-1.jpg[/img]

Replies

• Seemless
    Options
    keep up the good work!!! looking good there!!!
  • alice0711
    alice0711 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    maybe you should be wait till 30day, you will see differently. i had took pic of before and after from day 1 and day 30 so i had lots of postive feedback.
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    3lbs is 3lbs . You are doing great! Keep at it :)
  • Hikoi14
    Hikoi14 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference, especially when you have your back towards the camera your bum looks different.
  • thepinkpandaprincess
    Options
    I definitely can see the difference. Your body looks more toned and your face looks slimmer. Keep up the great work. I'm only on day 2 of the 30 day shred.
  • hewwokitty
    hewwokitty Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow! When I did 30DS I didn't lose weight until about 2 weeks (which I had to stop there from a back injury, but I'm starting again shortly!). You'll be amazed in what'll happen! You're face looks great already and your tummy looks a little more toned from the front. Keep it up! I lost almost 4 inches off my waist by week 2 so keep thinking positive (:
  • Orvett
    Orvett Posts: 83
    Options
    Thanks everyone :) that was the boost I needed, today was an off day.

Alice0711- I do plan to take 30 day pictures but my group is weighing in and measuring in 2 days (at 10 day cycle) and I've never stuck with anything so long I couldn't wait to take pictures. I noticed a difference and I was hoping anyone else struggling might see the difference and have a second wind too. But like I said. I did need the confidence boost.

Love you mfp guys!
  • kristy2671
    Options
    I definitely see a difference! I think you just motivated me to dig out my 30 day shred and give it a go!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a change, I see inches gone more then anything! Looking good! Keep it up...
  • PinkPiggee
    Options
    Whoa, great results and only on Day 8!
    I am on Day 3 of Level 1 and whew! I am sore
    But keep up the great work (:
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! I can see a shred!
  • ddran143
    Options
    You look good. Keep it up! I see the difference in your face.
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I really need to get on this train! Im going to buy the cd tomorrow so I can start it on day 1 of december! I have a goal to meet for new years!
  • Orvett
    Orvett Posts: 83
    Options
    I really need to get on this train! Im going to buy the cd tomorrow so I can start it on day 1 of december! I have a goal to meet for new years!

you should! It's great and it's so fast.

Thanks to everyone else. I can't believe how sweet everyone is on here :)
  • Livin_Large
    Livin_Large Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I can't see the pics! :-( Says Deleted. But I just did day two and I think today was harder than day one! haha
  • jenniffer324
    jenniffer324 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i can definitely see a difference. Granted you are only 8 days into it but you can tell that parts of your body are getting toned therefore getting smaller.
    I took pictures of me after 2 wks and I can see a slight difference in me also. Of course my friends say they can really tell the difference whereas it's a bit harder for me to see. I think it's b/c we just keep seeing the "bad" things.
    I can definitely say you will get stronger. I am amazed at the strength I have gained in my arms and core.
    Keep at it!!
  • coolj400
    Options
    your body is fat burning machine
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!