Inspirational quotes needed!!!

Options
I've been searching for them. I read one and I loved it so much. Well I didn't write it down and now I forgot it.

I know there are pages and pages of these threads, I'm looking on them too.

thanks
have a great day, remember you're worth this journey you're on!

Replies

• lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    You ARE an inspiration in yourself!! 120 pounds lost? Good Golly!! You should be writing the book on quptes!! I'm so proud of you!
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    From the guys at Fat2FitRadio.com (paraphrased):
    It's not what you eat between Thanksgiving and New Years that counts, but what you eat between New Years and Thanksgiving.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    GunnyErmey1-1.jpg
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Some of my favorites are
    "It never gets easier; you get stronger"
    "I will do what you won't today, so I can do what you can't tomorrow."
    "Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."
    "Strength is the product of struggle."

Another one isn't exactly an inspirational quote, but it makes me laugh and keeps me going. "It hurts to look this good. I'm in pain everyday." One of the Biggest Loser trainers said it after a contestant complained that she had to stop because her legs hurt.
  • Maryfullofgrace
    Maryfullofgrace Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Everyone thinks about and prepares for the day they think they will die, when they should prepare for each day they live.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I have a few I love...

"There’s a difference between interest and commitment. When you’re interested in doing something, you do it only when it’s convenient. When you’re committed to something, you accept no excuses; only results." - Kenneth Blanchard

"Those who think they have no time for Exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness." - Edward Stanley

"Just because you don't see results after a day or even a week, don't give up. You may not see changes, but every smart choice you make is affecting you in ways you'd never imagine."

"Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

"Sweat is fat crying"

"Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down"
  • Football_N_Guns
    Football_N_Guns Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Get off your *kitten* and on your feet!!
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    "If you don't do what's best for your body, you're the one who comes up on the short end."
    Julius Erving

"Do not give up what you want the most for what you want in the moment"

"Knowledge is knowing that a Tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is knowing not to put Tomato in a fruit salad"
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    "Train like your stronger, fitter evil twin is plotting to kill you!"
  • Jadesfattorment
    Options
    Unless you....PUKE! FAINT! or DIE! Keep going!
    -Jullian Micheals

No one ever said getting in shape is EASY!
    They never said mainting your weight isEASY!
    but being fat isn't easy either!

~Looking for more supportive MFP friends, feel free to add or message.~

:D
  • adross3
    adross3 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Invest in your future. Invest in yourself.
  • ascott048
    Options
    John "The Penguin" Bingham says, "The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start."
  • Figuringoutme
    Options
    Love them
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    My favorite, and which I wrote somewhere else today...

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts" Winston Churchill
  • BigDanTX
    BigDanTX Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    -Marcus Aurelius Antonius : "When you are outraged by somebody's impudence, ask yourself at once, Can the world exist without impudent people? It cannot; so do not ask for impossibilities."

-Carla Gordan : "If someone talked to you the way you talk to yourself , you would have kicked them out of you life a long ago."

-Eleanor Roosevelt : "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent."

-Kevin Nealon: Doug "Weeds" : "At what point does CPR become necrophilia?"
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting back up.
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    My friend has a Jilian Michaels DVD and she says something like ' you don't know how strong you are until you try' , I can't remember which one it is she had though, she had bought it when we went xmas shopping we put it on to see if I'd be able to adapt many of the exercises if I got one, but it was all like jumping jacks and stuff which is kinda hard to do from a wheelchair.. lol!

But she's right (jilan I mean) you never know how strong you are until you have to cope with whatever life throws at you!

I didn't do too bad with the floor exercises though, so have incorporated some of those into my own physio routine! :happy:
  • Figuringoutme
    Options
    These are great!

There is no telling how many miles you have to run while chasing a dream
  • Nurse_krissy
    Nurse_krissy Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm a Biggest Loser fanatic, so here goes:

"Get comfortable with being uncomfortable!" - Jillian. This one is for when I don't feel like one more rep in the gym!

"You've gotta trust the process" - Bob. This one is ideal for plataues. Eat right, exercise, and it will all happen in it's own due time.