XBox Kinnect games for fitness

Options
Anyone play the XBox Kinnect games for fitness? I have Dance Central 2 and Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012 and think they are so fun! Anyone else have suggestions for another game that is fun and can also be incorporated into your exercise regiment?
Thanks!

Replies

• MsCyone
    MsCyone Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I have the Kinnect Adventures, Deca Sports, Biggest Loser Ultimate Challenge, Zumba and Fighters Ungaged all are excellent games and give you a great workout.
  • johnbigfella
    Options
    Hey Kinect sports is great i love it! Can work up a nice sweat on it aswell :D Do it when i cant get out for a run because of my little boy n its great :D
  • Dionndra
    Options
    I use both as well and I Love them! Another great one is the Kinect Sports. I love the track and field portion. I get so involved, it actually feels like im out doors. :-) Hope this helps!
  • Manysongs
    Options
    I just got an x-box and kinnect for christmas can't wait to use it for fitness. Have to wait until I open it as it 's a Christmas gift from me to me!! lol
  • MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    The one that i am always doing now is EA Sports great program once you learn it and turn off the voice. :)
  • sifu128
    sifu128 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have the Kinect Sports and Your shape. If you try to stick to the movements pretty strict it is pretty hard :)
  • wonderific
    Options
    I like Kinect Adventures. It's fun and it's a way to spend time with my son while I work out.
  • RachelT14
    RachelT14 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    We like doing the white water rafting one that is free on it and some of the other free ones are very good aerobic excercise as well.
  • JoAnn73
    JoAnn73 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    So happy that someone else has the Your Shape Fittness Evolved! I have been using this game since Feb and purchased 2012 the first day it came out. All of my toning is from this game.
  • hewwokitty
    hewwokitty Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I got an Xbox and a Kinect for my fiance for Christmas.
    I'm always wondering what the best work out game would be.
    I know for Wii they're pretty easy...
  • SMCNEIL40
    SMCNEIL40 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JJMS
    JJMS Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have recently purchased xbox 360 with kinect and also researching fitness games, has anyone tried the UFC Trainer? And are any of the fitness games able to be played LIVE? It would be fun to workout with others :)
  • kaspily
    Options
    I tried the UFC game last night and got a great workout. It can be done indivdually or with others. The only complaint is the "trainer" script gets a little bit repetitive. I think I might mute it the next time I play the game.
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Just got an XBox over the weekend with Kinect. We decided to rent a few games to try them out before buying any.

So far Wipeout is a decent workout. We have the Sports 2 game as well, but somehow darts just doesn't seem to burn any calories ;) It's fun, though.