Eliptical Machines... recommendations?

Options
Hello everyone. I've been thinking of getting a good eliptical machine. Do you have one? If so, how do you like it? What would you recommend? I appreciate your feed back and help!

Replies

• kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I have one and though I do have a love/hate relationship with it (I call it the Hell machine) I DO love it. It is a Nordictrack one. IMO, worth the money to get a "better" one. :)
  • mike_hill
    mike_hill Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    We have a Sole E35 and I would recommend it.
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Can you tell me what the weight limits are?
  • DEEDLYNN
    DEEDLYNN Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I have the high end model of the ProForm. Just got it. LOVE IT. We have a date in the mornings. Gives arms and legs a great workout, without pounding the knees. :)
  • WausauMom
    WausauMom Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I don't own one but the elliptical is my preferred machine at the gym, it's easier on your knees or in my case my foot. It does take a while to build up the endurance to go extended amounts of time but definitely worth it.
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I have the high end model of the ProForm. Just got it. LOVE IT. We have a date in the mornings. Gives arms and legs a great workout, without pounding the knees. :)

I don't own one but the elliptical is my preferred machine at the gym, it's easier on your knees or in my case my foot. It does take a while to build up the endurance to go extended amounts of time but definitely worth it.

I had heard they were good for people with arthritis, and was hoping this was true.

Thanks everyone for your input I really appreciate it!