Lee's Christmas FLY THE WORLD GAME!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    I need a few more team members to round out my team - send me a message if you are looking for a team to join.
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Knotty Airlines is back for another go....Not creative with the team name or map marker, but that's okay because THIS TIME we're going to win! :-)

I'll re-PM you the stuff, just in case you lost it from last time. Thanks for running this challenge, Lee. You are the best.

But you knew that already. ;-)
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • obstacleone
    Options
    Knotty Airlines is back for another go....Not creative with the team name or map marker, but that's okay because THIS TIME we're going to win! :-)

I'll re-PM you the stuff, just in case you lost it from last time. Thanks for running this challenge, Lee. You are the best.

But you knew that already. ;-)

Jen, come on! you know you can't beat me and my team! We changed our name to Spiked Egg Nog. new name, same results!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Anyone need a flyer? I don't know if my teams wants to, no one has responded.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Anyone need a flyer? I don't know if my teams wants to, no one has responded.

I'll fly! I didn't know we were doing this again. LMK!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    *double post
  • Chaosdrone
    Options
    i need a team lol or might go solo again i did awsome last time lol but i wanna share the power with other poeple and win
  • Chaosdrone
    Options
    as i lie here...wondering whats happened to me, sulking over what I can't see, and I listen to the sound of the stars at night...wishing someone was by my side. I think about where I am in this life, and what I believe. I wonder what it is that God knows I need..... I need an angel! Someone to sit and hold on tight...someone to guide me through this life. I need an angel! Someone to guide me to the light...someone to help me through the night. I need an angel... Every time I turn around I see everyone seems so happy. Beautiful babies are being born, and some are getting married, and I think to myself..."Just when is my turn?" I wish you wouldn't have gone away...but that bridge will never burn... I need an angel!!! I need one here right now. Someone that can help me out. I need an angel!!! There's nothing I can do on my own, and Im tired of feeling so alone! This world meaning nothing to me because their eyes can't begin to see the happiness that can be with me. So they look at me and say I won't give you the time of day. If this is God's will in some way then why does it seem to be driving me insane?! I need an angel!!! Come on over here to me. I'm waiting right here...can't you see? I need an angel!!! If this is how it has to be, then I accept Your will for me, but I need an angel!!! Someone to hold on to at night. Someone to guide my to the light! I need an angel!!! I need someone can't You see?! Someone to comfort me..... I need an angel...
  • mags2504
    mags2504 Posts: 275
    Options
    I'm up for that if anybody wants me in there team.love a good calorie burn challenge.
  • mags2504
    mags2504 Posts: 275
    Options
    i need a team lol or might go solo again i did awsome last time lol but i wanna share the power with other poeple and win
    I'd be quite happy to be in your team
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I want to be adopted onto a team! Someone, PICK MEEEEEEEE

First PM I get, I'll join that team :)
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I'll join a team. PM me.

With the exception of the last two weeks, I usually burn 1k a day and 2 k on some days when I hit the trails or have more time.

If its 1 mile per cal, this will be over in a couple of days. Last one was .25/mile per cal. Lasted a little over a week
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I'm in if someone wants me on their team :) Message meeee
  • obstacleone
    Options
    I'll join a team. PM me.

With the exception of the last two weeks, I usually burn 1k a day and 2 k on some days when I hit the trails or have more time.

If its 1 mile per cal, this will be over in a couple of days. Last one was .25/mile per cal. Lasted a little over a week

it ended in 17 days thank you very much.
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    I'd love a calorie challenge for December! If anyone needs another team member, please just PM me.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    On a team and ready to work!
  • obstacleone
    Options
    challenge starts today! Good luck everyone
  • blueyeb
    Options
    Would like to join a team, any takers?