What are you goals for the month of December...

Options
New month, great time to set more or new goals. My goal is to workout 6 days a week, continue to watch carbs!

Replies

• sweetbasil13
    Options
    My goal is to walk or run at least 75 miles for December.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Getting to Onederland and a size 10 by 2012!
  • ahmpierce1
    ahmpierce1 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    My goal in December is a bit more general than it has been in recent months... It is to continue with 5-6 days a week cardio but add in some strength training 2 days a week. Particular in my arms and abs!
  • Raiderxx
    Raiderxx Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Losing another 10 lbs and making sure I don't over do it at Christmas dinner! :D
  • jmxxiiii
    jmxxiiii Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    to stay the F out of the drive thru and bakery... :]
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I would like to start the new year as a size 12 and 183 lbs! Also, I would like to be able to get up and run 5 miles (no walking) on Christmas Day :) Yay for December!
  • jimmyz19
    jimmyz19 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have two goals this month. First is to be in a "healthy" BMI. Second is to finish my first 5k under 35 minutes.
  • fitnhealthy21
    Options
    My goal is to be in the 130s. I weigh 145 right now. =)
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Awesome goals, guys. You all can do it!!!
  • pital74
    Options
    Enjoy the holidays and the food! Practice moderation and not gain.
  • genthel
    genthel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My goal for December is to work out as much as possible daily. I am 3 pounds away from my December 31 goal so I need to make sure I achieve it...surpass it. December is really tricky because we have a party to attend every single weekend but I have started pre-planning so I think I will be fine. And, not to over do it on Christmas...since it is so close to my goal date. I wish everyone well!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    My goals

1. keep doing what I'm doing and not get sidetracked by someone else's needs. FOCUS
    2. get stronger every week STRENGTH
    3. maintain my level of activity and try new activities ENDURANCE
  • Pandahead
    Pandahead Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My goals:

1. Exercise 6 days a week. (Fortunately Christmas falls on my rest day this year--so NO EXCUSES! :) )
    2. Keep a clean diet with no more than 2 cheat MEALS a week (NOT cheat days)
    3. Have fun with my family :)
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I have two goals this month. First is to be in a "healthy" BMI. Second is to finish my first 5k under 35 minutes.

Mine is to be able to keep up with him ^
  • lkwalker71
    lkwalker71 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Drink more water, exercise more, stay away from fast food, cut back if not totally cut out the chocolate candy and be in the low 160's by Christmas ( I am 169.6 now). I have another one that I want to start next week which is no diet sodas. That one is a little harder since I don't like tea or coffee.
  • WorkingonmeAliG
    WorkingonmeAliG Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Goal for December: 153 scale weight. That will be 4 pounds down for the month. How I will do that: Keep my food diary every day, drink at least 96 ounces of water each day, workout 6 days each week, seek support as needed, encourage at least 2 people each day.
  • patilee
    patilee Posts: 125
    Options
    Enjoy the holidays and the food! Practice moderation and not gain.

Yup - me too. It would be nice to lose weight, but my goal is to keep up the exercise schedule and enjoy with moderation.
    Happy Holidays everyone!
    :drinker:
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    1. get out of the 140's. I don't care if it's 139!
    2. not to overeat when i visit family
    3. rock a winter dress!
    4. work out at least 5 times a week
  • ogottwald
    ogottwald Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    31 workouts in 31 days, Walking on light days - Just starting exercise so hopefully the force will be with me!
  • FunkyGranolaTree
    FunkyGranolaTree Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose my first 10 pounds! and stay with MFP for the whole month