Thanks - I am doing this and can't be STOPPED!

Options
:happy: Hi MFP!!! Well I just posted this on my wall but felt I would share with the MFP world!!! I started here in July 2011. Got on the exercise trail and love it!!! I love to post my exercise and MFP holds me accountable! I have kept 20# off for 7 years...but that last 30 I lose and gain over and over! Since July I have lost 18#. I went through my closet and to my delight the thin clothes pile FITS!!!!! I have a whole new wardrobe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am at a place I have been several times. It seems like I get here..feeling fit and confident...clothes fitting good etc. It lasts for a very short time and then slowly I am back where I started. I have a differently feeling this time!!!!! I am in the habit of exercising, spin, step, weights, hiking, jogging (not my favorite) , yoga...keeping it all different and fun. I have a work friend who told me last week that in all the times I have lost weight I look the best I ever have!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: Thank you exercise:flowerforyou:

MFP and all my friends here have helped me get here. And you are going to help me get to a place beyond where I thought I could go!!! I know I can and I just wanted to THANK YOU and encourage those who need support to not give up and check in daily!

You can do it too!!!:heart:

Replies

• KeegansMomma
    Options
    That's fabulous! :) Congrats!

I've been working at this MFP and weight loss for about a month now. On days I feel like giving up, all I have to do is log on to MFP and get the support I need. :)
  • jbahrami
    jbahrami Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    What an amazing post...congratulation!! And thank you for sharing your excitement and success...it can be contagious! :happy:
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Doesn't it feel awesome! Since joining MFP and having to be accountable and hearing all these positive, inspirational and motivational stories I've been able to stay on the right track much better than before!!!! I love it here!! And being a 'woman of a certain age'....it makes it feel even more empowering!! We Rock! No Mom jeans for us!!! Now let's get out there and kick some more butt!
  • cowgirllisa86
    cowgirllisa86 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thats great :)... MFP is amazing but good for u for staying motivated and dedicated :)

5930822.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • corinneselene
    corinneselene Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO- Congratulations!!!
  • dkllano
    dkllano Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congrats !! I love MFP just for all the message boards filled with succes stories and motivation. I was signed upa yr ago but didn't really start using it till a month ago. I love meeting all the people I have as friends on here. We are all different ages and lifestyles but have One common goal to get in shape! So keep going you can do it !!
  • lorika1977
    lorika1977 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    That's my Judy! You are a wealth of inspiration and energy! Keep it up - make me really proud to be your friend! :)
  • daniran
    daniran Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story! Well said too!
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!