question for girls with bigger girls...

Options

Replies

• KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38 D as well but I wear my regular bra with my sports bra. My sports bra is a cheapie from Wal-Mart but I think the difference is my regular bra. It's from Lane Bryant and they have the BEST BRAS ever. The keep the girls separated and supported so it doesn't look like you have one big boob!
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34DD & Victoria Secret makes a sports bra that works really well. I get them a size down and the girls stay put!
  • Rachelbluegirl
    Rachelbluegirl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I thought it was crazy at first, but ended up doing the same thing a lot of ladies have mentioned - I wear a regular underwire bra under a Champion sports bra I bought at Target. I had tried a couple fancy, expensive ones from Zappos, but ended up sending them back. My solution is cheaper and as I am changing sizes I can't keep spending so much on new bras. Once I get to my final size I will buy a nice sports bra, but until then, the two bras work fine. Just feel a little different. :)
  • sammybey
    sammybey Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    32F here... lululemon's "ta ta tamer." Awesome name, best sports bra I've ever used. Pricey (I think around $68?) but worth every penny.
  • loseitlesley
    loseitlesley Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a 40DD and had the same problem for so long... I went to RunOn (a store that caters to runners) - and they have sports bras that make sure the girls DO NOT move - It is pricey ~ about $70.00 ~ but well worth it!
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    9. Do Not Post the Same Topic on Multiple Boards or Groups
    Please choose the most appropriate board or group for your post and post it once. Posting the same message to multiple boards or multiple groups is a form of spam. Please note that this is NOT a guideline against inadvertently posting a question another member has asked before. We explicitly allow members to post questions that have been asked previously by other members. If you see a member post a topic that you think has been asked before by another member, please respond politely or simply move on. However, the same member cannot ask the same question or post the same topic more than once.

I can't believe you did that. oopsie why am I in this thread anyways, that's a good question. :)
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
  • Babrao
    Babrao Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm a 40 DDD and I wear a regular bra with a sports bra on top and they still don't hold my puppies in!! I have a champion, one from Old Navy and I just bought 2 from Nike that say "compression" so I am hoping when I try them out they will work better.

I've lost 50 pounds and have only gone down in band size not in cup size....I would love to be a regular D but I don't think it's gonna happen, lol.
  • em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    try a sports bra that is 1 size too small in the cup for extra compressing, have a good jump around in the changing room to test before you buy one!
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    This is the sports bra I brought from Lane Bryant. i wear a 38 F and I got a a smaller size than what I wear. The bra fits pretty tight, but doesn't hurt. It holds me great!
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I;m a 38 full D, or DD here.. a regular bra, sports bra (one that's a bit snug) over, and a tight tank top over :O) Problem solved!
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Under armor compression sports bra helps me.

You're about the umpteenth person I've heard/seen say this. I'm getting one.
  • jlogden85
    jlogden85 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I found a wonderful sports bra by Joe Boxer at Kmart that only runs about 10-11 bucks. Im a 40 D. its constructed so that it has an underwire like support without the actual underwire.
  • ema727
    ema727 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I was a 40/42 D and wore the Moving Comfort Maia. I love that bra. I have since went down a cup size so bought the same bra in the new size.
  • cararq
    cararq Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'm a size 38H. I started doing the C25K program so I had to do something about it! :wink:
    I wear a bra with a sports bra over it. And not one of the stretchy, flatsy, over-the-head sports bras. I got a Goddess Sports bra. It's non-stretchy and it holds the twins TIGHT! :laugh:
  • iKristine
    iKristine Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    32F here... lululemon's "ta ta tamer." Awesome name, best sports bra I've ever used. Pricey (I think around $68?) but worth every penny.

I'm gonna see! Ta ta tamer.... classic.
  • MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    There is some really special bra out there made for us bustier women, I thinks it's by lulu lemon. Also some women on here who don't have the spending money put on 2 regular sports bras and it seems to help! I wear one a size too small, it's the only bra I have and had since high school, soon I will have to get one of those lulu lemon bras :P
  • Dethea
    Dethea Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    9. Do Not Post the Same Topic on Multiple Boards or Groups
    Please choose the most appropriate board or group for your post and post it once. Posting the same message to multiple boards or multiple groups is a form of spam. Please note that this is NOT a guideline against inadvertently posting a question another member has asked before. We explicitly allow members to post questions that have been asked previously by other members. If you see a member post a topic that you think has been asked before by another member, please respond politely or simply move on. However, the same member cannot ask the same question or post the same topic more than once.
  • Dethea
    Dethea Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation
    a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.

You should take your own advice... lol
  • JimieLou
    JimieLou Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I recommend Champion Sports....look online as they are having a big sports bra sale right now...they have them clearly labeled as to what "impact" they will support...I'm a 40D and use the max impact ones and I love them...they come in great fun colors too!!!