Are You Having Christmas Off?

Options
2»

Replies

• i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    yes, but i will probably still not eat anymore than 2,000 calories. i can't walk outside without feeling ashamed of my fat, so i really doubt i will binge since i lose my appetite when i compare myself~
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I'll do some "best guess" tracking at some point, I have been known to lose after a blow-out meal! See "Berry's beer and pizza diet".
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I am having a bit of time off over Xmas - I'll still log - but I am not going to stress!

I'll get back to it after a few days off !
  • julie204
    julie204 Posts: 130
    Options
    i am gonna try and log on if i can im going to have a few treats but not many baileys is : my let down:drinker: i hope to maintain over xmas:smile:
  • softsculptor
    Options
    I am going to log, watch I eat, but also cut myself some slack! I'll go over my calories, but not hog-wild.
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I'll log as usual.
    I don't have any special holiday plans though. I'm off work from the 27th to the new year. It will just be my husband and me, and he's an MFP too. The company Christmas Party is the only party I'll be going to and its a set menu.
    I understand the most folks will have much more socializing and temptation.
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    I'll be logging, going to be farely sensible, and only indulging food wise if it's good food. I won't waste my health on cheapo mince pies.

This will be my first Christmas at home since starting MFP (last year was on holiday so logging was mostly guesses), so will be interesting to see how exactly how I do.

:smile:
  • newmetasha
    Options
    Yer xmas day im goin to my mums :) & i will be havin xmas dinner with all the trimmings & pudding! mmmm haha
  • ShaneWinston58
    Options
    I'm tracking my calories, but I'm not going to be too hard on myself. Hopefully, I can get some exercising in.
  • aNEWmarcus
    Options
    I'm torn.. Seeing family in Canada for the first time in 5yrs, so it's going to be a big Christmas, but as I've just started this journey, I also want to make sure i don't lose my focus..

Actually buying a TRX and taking it with me so I can train whilst I'm there as well... But logging food - I'll give it my best go...
  • oneIT
    oneIT Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I don't track holidays, they are cheat days! No use in making yourself feel bad. Just get back on schedule after. Everyone deserves to feast on the holidays if they have been sticking to their plan.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I will more than likely log. On weeks like this I usuallly end up looking at the weekly total and make up for it somewhere else. But I don't go totally overboard or stress about it either :)
  • angeldelight13
    angeldelight13 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Not at all!!!
    The actual over endulgence part of my christmas will only last 3 days and i intend on enjoying every last moment of it!! That said, i am planning on getting some exercise in in those days too, but im not logging as i know il feel guilty.
  • sexychick76
    sexychick76 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    im not loging on this day im really going to enjoy myself x x
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Nope - no logging on Xmas eve, Xmas day or new years eve for me :-).......will be trying to make reasonable choices and practice reasonable moderation - but not going to beat myself up over it......I will log and track during the day of the 24th and 31st though.....

After 14 months on this journey it is the one thing I have learnt - occasional days of not logging, and indulging a bit more does not derail you.....as long as you get straight back into it the day after - that is the key to success!!