I am turning 50 today and I am joining!

Options
I have always been thin, exercised a lot, and ate healthy choices. However, during these last few years with all the sitting at work, neck pain and knee pain, I have not been working out enough plus my metabolism is not what it used to be! I only see the scale move in 1 direction!
I need to a good diet menu that I can live with and to exercise more. I am doing Pilates.
So this week I will try to stick to a plan and work out.
Happy 50th Birthday to me!

skinnyimma

Replies

• skinnyimma
    Options
    I have always been thin, exercised a lot, and ate healthy choices. However, during these last few years with all the sitting at work, neck pain and knee pain, I have not been working out enough plus my metabolism is not what it used to be! I only see the scale move in 1 direction!
    I need to a good diet menu that I can live with and to exercise more. I am doing Pilates.
    So this week I will try to stick to a plan and work out.
    Happy 50th Birthday to me!

skinnyimma
  • christy559
    christy559 Posts: 105
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    What a great gift to give to yourself...congratulations and congratulations for joining MFP - its a dynamic and interesting sites, espcially the message boards!

There's a ton of support and 'this is what worked for me' threads. We're happy to have you! :happy: :drinker:
  • losinglynn
    Options
    Happy Birthday, awesome way to treat yourself!!

I wish you the best of luck in your journey. :smile:
  • coatesb2
    coatesb2 Posts: 5
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND CONGRATS ON JOINING
  • Jenzy
    Jenzy Posts: 11
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!!
  • cookydt
    cookydt Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! :flowerforyou:
    Just curious...why does your profile say you are 35?
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday and best of luck. This is the best gift ever! :flowerforyou:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Happy Birthday...and glad to have you!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This is the best website ever. I love it here and I think you will too. This website is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: Happy Birthday to you :flowerforyou: