MFP Runner's Club: 4/29/09

Options
hessied
hessied Posts: 460 Member
Hi Runners!

How'd everyone do today?

I had an easy four miles today. I'm on my last few days of training until my 10-miler on Sunday. :happy:

Replies

• hessied
    hessied Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Hi Runners!

How'd everyone do today?

I had an easy four miles today. I'm on my last few days of training until my 10-miler on Sunday. :happy:
  • blum0133
    blum0133 Posts: 88
    Options
    I did 6 miles and sprinted a 1/8 mile hill three times in the six miles :smile: yay for running!
  • losinglynn
    Options
    Hey I'm new to MFP can I join this club? :smile:

I'm currently training for a 10K which is the long weekend in May. Getting pretty excited for the race and VERY pleased with my over all improvement since starting the training.

Last night I did a 5K Tempo, the weather was unusually warm. My body wasn't used to the huge change in temperature and I couldn't believe how nauseous I was. :( I've been running for over a year now and have never had this reaction.

Hill training tonight.

Cheers!!
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new to MFP can I join this club? :smile:

I'm currently training for a 10K which is the long weekend in May. Getting pretty excited for the race and VERY pleased with my over all improvement since starting the training.

Last night I did a 5K Tempo, the weather was unusually warm. My body wasn't used to the huge change in temperature and I couldn't believe how nauseous I was. :( I've been running for over a year now and have never had this reaction.

Hill training tonight.

Cheers!!

Good for you! Glad you jumped in here! :bigsmile:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    6.3 miles on the elliptical for me. Last short run tomorrow before the half on Sat!! :bigsmile:
  • sudzie88
    sudzie88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    week 5 day one of the c25k for me... doing well :)
  • katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! Happy HUMP day! I had a STRONG 8 and 1/2 miles today. I did the whole thing in 61 minutes, so that's fast for me.

Good luck on your 1/2 Jess! That's awesome!
  • runnerdad
    runnerdad Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I'm having one of those weeks:frown: I haven't managed to run since Saturday, and probably won't until Friday or Saturday, so I'm going cabin crazy.

Jess, Heather - good luck on your races.

Katie - you keep cranking out those miles! Good job!

Lynn - welcome
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    Rest day for me. :smile:
  • sonia2
    sonia2 Posts: 154
    Options
    Great job everyone! Happy HUMP day! I had a STRONG 8 and 1/2 miles today. I did the whole thing in 61 minutes, so that's fast for me.

Good luck on your 1/2 Jess! That's awesome!

my gosh,....... that's fast for anyone!!!! I've been proud of my 341/2 minute --4 mile run.