Options
2»

Replies

• anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Sterile urine! :drinker:
    I like to call it "Kidney Water".

I actually refer to it as freshly squeezed penis juice, but then it gets confused with home made nut butter.
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Hot lemon water with a little honey is one of my favorites. And herbal tea.
  • ratellcm
    ratellcm Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Caffeine-free tea... I like apple cinnamon because it tastes just like apple cider (but calorie-free!), and chocolate hazelnut tea tastes like hot chocolate (without the cals and caffeine).
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I make a protein hot coco. If you mix chocolate protein powder with room temp water first then stir in hot water it will prevent it from clumping.
  • tallteacher
    tallteacher Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I know you said "NO TEA" but I have recommend Celestial Seasonings Herbal Teas. I hate the taste of all regular teas (black, white, green, whatever - it has a nasty taste that I can't stand!). Celestial Seasonings teas are wonderfully tasty hot or cold without any sweetener added! There is no caffeine in them , either, so it won't keep you up if you drink it at night. I can get mine at the local grocery store because we live in Colorado where the tea is made. We have a great selection, too! Our Vitamin Cottage also sells it. My favorite flavors are Acai Mango Zinger, Black Cherry Berry, and True Blueberry. Here is a link to all their herbal tea flavors. If you click on a flavor, you it will have a printed description and a search engine on where to find the flavor in your area. (If they don't have it in your area, there is an online order button.)
    http://www.celestialseasonings.com/products/herbal-teas

PS - I've tried other brands of herbal teas and none of them are as good as Celestial Seasonings - Although I will drink Tazo brand's Passion.
  • sbeisel1
    sbeisel1 Posts: 181
    Options
    Tetly Mohito tea is really nice and tastes great warm or cold (or lemon water with crushed fresh mint). I avoid fake sugars they can be detremental to dieters. use honey or maple syrup they are sweeter tasting than sugar but wont cause headaches like fakes do and are much better for you.

there are a tonne of fantastic natrually caffiene free teas, just go to a loose leaf tea shop in your area, they usually have samples to try or sample packs to buy. keep in mind that cinnamon and nutmeg are naturally sweet tasting. dont give up on tea, they are not created equal, and there are many many varieties. I dont like rooibos tea, they make me nauseous, but my friend loves it.

low or caffiene free orange peoke or green tea with a splash of milk to take out the bitterness is my favorite cold day treat.

soup or seasoned homemade broth warm is good.

warm V8 juice is also nice and healthy.

It took getting used to but i dont drink sweet drinks anymore, I love herbal teas cold or hot!
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    ahhhh I'm LOVING
    Nestle Fat Free Rich hot cocoa {20 calories}
    Coffee Mate sugarfree peppermint mocha creamer {30 calories/2 TB}
    Fat Free Whipped Cream {20 calories/4 TB}

A DELISH hot drink for 70 calories...:D
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    It's fall, what could be better than hot apple cider?

Also, the Celestial Seasonings Sleepy time tea is my favorite for before bed, knocks my *kitten* out.
  • kolyn75
    kolyn75 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Maxwell House International latte chai only 60 calories
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Maxwell House International latte chai only 60 calories

I actually really love these :]
  • GodWithUs777
    GodWithUs777 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Herbal tea, fat free hot chocolate (I have no idea how many calories that has), hot Emergen-C (my husband likes it hot, I think it's kind of weird).
    I bought the Fat Free Hot Chocolate - only has 25 calories, 0 fat grams - tastes great! Sweet like the original too!
  • mehaugen
    mehaugen Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Ginger tea (hot water and ginger root)

Braggs vinegar, hot water, lemon, stevia
  • GodWithUs777
    GodWithUs777 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I know this sounds cheap, but man, they are delicious. At the Dollar Store, they sell a box of Chai Latte mixers (70cal/10 fat cal) for a box of 5 for $1.00. Delicious!! Try it if you have a chance! Just add the mix into a glass of hot water (to keep the calories low) and waa laa! yuummmmmmmyyy!!:wink:
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I've been making hot cocoa out of: Hot water, cocoa powder, and stevia. A sprinkle of cinnamon if you like. 10-15 calories depending how much cocoa powder you use.

Homemade hot toddy's are less than 150 calories I imagine: hot water, lemon, honey, nutmeg, cinnamon, and bourbon/brandy. Great when you're sick.
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Alpine sugar free hot apple cider... I mix in sun crystals 5cal packet for a total of 20calories warm goodness!!! :-)
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    A cup of almond milk (heated) and one splenda vanilla (flavors for coffee) packet. Yummmm. <3

+1
  • BerryFruit
    Options
    Try hot apple juice, heat in a pan or microwave, with a cinnamon stick. Be them natural but if your worried about the sugars in apple juice its really nice with half water too. I find it a little sweet so always use half water but my hubby likes all apple.