Hungry Girl?

Options
skinnymel
skinnymel Posts: 85 Member
I see a lot of people mentioning this, so I googled it...Feedback anyone?

Replies

• skinnymel
    Options
    I see a lot of people mentioning this, so I googled it...Feedback anyone?
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Love her site, love her recipes, I own her first cookbook, want to get the newest one. I am a person who wants/needs to eat a lot. This provides great recipes and ideas in order to accomplish weight loss goals without ever feeling hungry. It is great because they do the research for the best tasting low cal products and pass them on. I check in pretty regularly to her site because there are always new products coming out. Lot's of her recipes get posted here. My two cents :smile:
  • little_wolfie
    Options
    Oh, I thought you were calling me. I'm STARVING. :bigsmile:
  • losinglynn
    Options
    On her site you can sign up to receive a daily email w/ loads of recipes, product reviews etc.
  • lobita44
    lobita44 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Love the cookbook! I've tried a few things...butternut sqush french fries...who would have thought?! And the onion rings are made with Fiber One cereal...Yummy!
  • skinnymel
    Options
    Oh, I thought you were calling me. I'm STARVING. :bigsmile:
    HAHAHA!
    Thanks everybody! I'm going to get her cookbook...so BORED with my own cooking these days!
  • robynd
    robynd Posts: 35
    Options
    What's the website? I need lots of low-calorie food. I like to feel full. Most diets just aren't enough food for me without going around hungry. Thanks!
  • daisylou
    daisylou Posts: 118
    Options
    All I can say is AWESOME!!! I just posted about hungry girl earlier today. Her recipes seem very simple but low cal. The only thing I see is bad is that I'm not sure how a lot of the recipes would be prepared ahead of time. I like to make my food in the morning for my day.(Breakfast, lunch) when I am working. But in general I will be using this cookbook a lot for at home.
  • nance1109
    nance1109 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey Skinnymel I know this is off the subject but where did you get the Smoke Free Ticker! I love it.

Forget it I found it! I have a new goal now!
  • robynd
    robynd Posts: 35
    Options
    Anybody know how much this book cost at Borders or Barnes and Noble?

event.png
  • skinnymel
    Options
    Hey Skinnymel I know this is off the subject but where did you get the Smoke Free Ticker! I love it.

Forget it I found it! I have a new goal now!
    Hey Nance, You are so smart to do a count down to your quit day! I think that not smoking has got to
    be a trillion times easier than losing weight...at least you aren't bombarded with cig commercials
    on tv, or cig drive-thru's, etc etc...Good luck! Don't forget to reward yourself with perfume or massages
    or whatever good things you like.:happy:
  • Kennie
    Kennie Posts: 31
    Options
    I have both books and LOVE them. 200 under 200 are healthy recipes all under 200 cals each. They include desserts and even alcoholic drinks for when you go out. ALSO, the recipes are single portions so you can make them and not have a bunch left over to pig out on or worry about!