What is your go-to hangover cure?

Options

Replies

• bourbonqueen
    Options
    All-day breakfast at Morrisons. UK people...you know what I mean ;)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Keep drinking, :drinker:
  • escher83
    Options
    I agree, heaps of water before bed and something greasy for breakfast!
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    A beer, McDonalds and Excederin for breakfast, followed by a nap.
  • sjostrich
    sjostrich Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Fluids and a greasy fry-up! Yes! I have friends that swear by the power of Lucozade and shortbread fingers. That is to say the separate power of those - not combined, although that might not be unpleasant either.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Sweetened iced tea and a greasy hamburger...that was in college anyway...I don't really get hangovers anymore because I don't drink that much anymore!
  • davidberkley
    Options
    Its all about preventing one, so because of that i use the Bytox Hangover Prevention remedy, its a trans-dermal patch i put in before I consume alcohol. have been using Bytox for one month now and have not had one hangover.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I drink a LOT of water and some tylenol before going to sleep.
  • wifeygonzo
    wifeygonzo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    -Gatorade & funyuns
    -alkaseltzer
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    If I drink one glass of water before bed (while VERY intoxicated), I never have a hangover. This has worked every time. I wake up in the middle of the night to pee, I'm usually still intoxicated, but I don't wake up the next day with not even the slightest tingling of a hangover.

I learned this a long time ago as well! A big glass of water and some ibuprofen before I pass out works wonders!
  • pkiesch
    pkiesch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    advil & tons of water before bed; next day= gatorade & whataburger. works wonders!!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    sex & a shot of jameson.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    If I drink one glass of water before bed (while VERY intoxicated), I never have a hangover. This has worked every time. I wake up in the middle of the night to pee, I'm usually still intoxicated, but I don't wake up the next day with not even the slightest tingling of a hangover.

You may still be drunk, to be honest. Many people wake up feeling fine because they have not yet hit a .000 BAC. And as long as you're not driving, rock it ;) It's easier to recover if you wake up with a buzz on *LOL*
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I agree, heaps of water before bed and something greasy for breakfast!

The worst part of having to be GF is no more McDonald's. *cries softly* Now I just eat meat when hungover, it helps.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    jack in the box tacos. works every time.

edited this to say that i don't get the "omgmyheadhurtsandi'mgoingtopukeeverythingi'veevereaten" hangovers, but occasionally i wake up still kind of buzzed. that's when i call on Jack. it's failproof.
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Crying, low cal RED (it has to be red) gatorade, advil and runny eggs.
  • ashhend
    Options
    yea i do a gatorade immediately after drinking then one in the morning...never fails!!!!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Trying to drink tons of water before you go to sleep will help minimize hangover symptoms immensely!

This. Or take a couple shots the next day. If all else fails...mashed potatoes and sprite from KFC.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    jack in the box tacos. works every time.

edited this to say that i don't get the "omgmyheadhurtsandi'mgoingtopukeeverythingi'veevereaten" hangovers, but occasionally i wake up still kind of buzzed. that's when i call on Jack. it's failproof.

I'd give anything to have a Jack in the Box taco again!! I loved those damn things! Closest one to me now is two hours away.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    The three S's and a real coke

Soup, sex, sleep.