New here, looking for weight loss buddies! :)

Options

Replies

• michelles30
    Options
    Hello, I signed up today! I am 29 years old, a stay at home mom of 2 little girls, and am trying to lose 80 lbs before I turn 30! (Or at least be on my way to being healthier by then.) My mom was diagnosed with cancer in Feb. and has her 3rd surgery today. Life can be so stressful, but we can do it together, ladies!
  • MommaFuhrer
    MommaFuhrer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm sending you a request! I am a mom of 4, ages 6,4,3, and 2 and I am still trying to lose the baby weight! Good luck!! :happy:
  • jimjam3782
    jimjam3782 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    All of you can feel free to add me! :-)
  • LizzieBee17
    LizzieBee17 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    All of you can feel free to add me! :-)

ME TOO!!!
  • peacek
    peacek Posts: 211
    Options
    Hi Jess,

I started to use MFP more religiously just a few days before and I can use all the support and friends out there!

Will send you a friend request!

Shanthi.
  • moncheri80
    moncheri80 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi Jess!

I am so glad you are turning to fitness now as a method to cope! I am sure what you are going through is very difficult - you will be in my thoughts!

I'd love to add you as a friend - hopefully we can motivate eachother!

Hugs!
    Cheri :)
  • magicsd77
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • GemaG
    GemaG Posts: 142
    Options
    Hi Jess,

Sorry to hear about your son, my daughter had epilepsy so I sort of understand how difficult having a sick child can be and how comfort eating seems to just happen!

Feel free to add me as a friend :happy:
  • beez89
    beez89 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome! This is a great site to get started, it really keeps you pumped =]
    I will add you, I am a new mom, and our weight loss goals are pretty similar.
  • MamaPru
    Options
    You can do this! I have 4 kids so I know how tough it is to make yourself a priority! We deserve to be HEALTHY!!! I would love to have all of you add me as a friend as well...
  • tdoerr2
    Options
    Please feel free to add me for extra support.
  • ajh2011
    ajh2011 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi Jess,

I would love to be friends and support buddies. Sending you a friend request. You will love it here:)
  • lauraOOOO
    lauraOOOO Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    i'm adding you!!
  • harleenarang
    harleenarang Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hi Jess - Feel free to add me. I joined just a few weeks ago but am very regular on this. So you can reach me anytime and you will surely find me motivating and pushing you through. :)
  • Aimelish70
    Aimelish70 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I just started myself. Me and emotional eating are old friends.... so I feel you!
  • Demwitted
    Options
    Add me too! :)
  • laurabarrett79
    laurabarrett79 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Sent a request!
  • skylerlreese
    Options
    I've had 4 kids and have really struggled with my weight. I have about 65lbs to lose but i'm setting small goals.
  • Elle_Jamaicangirl81
    Options
    Add me up too if you like...
  • sailonby
    Options
    Hi! I'd be happy to be friends! I need some encouragement (and accountability)!