I have a big butt.

Options

Replies

• doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club lol I have plenty of both though..... As long as hubby is happy Im happy :smile:
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Butt! I actually hope I don't lose most of it. I am medium up top, but I am okay with that.
  • ksimmons19
    ksimmons19 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I was 34B before weight gain, now 38DD.......I guess there's one up to being fat! err.....

as for booty- I got dat donkey booty too.

Now if I could just make the spare tire go away I might look like an hour glass again instead of a beach ball.
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Booty for sure!
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I was 34B before weight gain, now 38DD.......I guess there's one up to being fat! err.....

Now if I could just make the spare tire go away I might look like an hour glass again instead of a beach ball.

Ditto! my nick name has always been Bubble Butt or GB (ghetto booty)..

I was up to a 38 big C but since I've lost 30 # I'm down to a small 36B.. bleh

I do like my *kitten*, I just wish a teeny tiny bit of it would GO AWAY! I am proud to say that I fill my wedding dress out. . . the lady told me 90% of girls have to buy butt pads to fill it.. I WIN!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I love my nice bubble *kitten*!!! It makes the lost of the girls less depressing. hopefully my next menfriend will be an *kitten* men
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    This thread is just amazing.

In for the butt's!
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    *sigh* My *kitten* , hips and thighs in my opinion are too big and I have a teeny tiny waist and average c cup boobs. I would love the boobs to grow just a bit and the rest to shrink just a bit..LOL
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I have too much boobs and not enough butt. I want to lose my boobs and have a bigger butt!!!

What do I do?? Lol :)
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I have too much boobs and not enough butt. I want to lose my boobs and have a bigger butt!!!

The answer is no.
  • ksimmons19
    ksimmons19 Posts: 223 Member
    Options

Ditto! my nick name has always been Bubble Butt or GB (ghetto booty)..

I was up to a 38 big C but since I've lost 30 # I'm down to a small 36B.. bleh

I do like my *kitten*, I just wish a teeny tiny bit of it would GO AWAY! I am proud to say that I fill my wedding dress out. . . the lady told me 90% of girls have to buy butt pads to fill it.. I WIN!

#WINNING!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options

The answer is no.

Lol!!! No???
  • Legalchica
    Options
    I'd rather have my Large Round Butt than oversized boobs. My sister has those and has a hell of a time finding clothes. at least there are jeans out there that i fill out nicely :)
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Here's a b&a booty pic. Funny how I even liked my butt back then :happy:

baPicnikcollage.jpg
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Both. Plus sized hourglass here. When I get it un-plus-sized - there will be proof in pics. :wink:
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options

babooty.jpg

Now THATS what i'm talking about!!!
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    Options

baPicnikcollage.jpg

Had to resize it ...it was too big :laugh:
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options

baPicnikcollage.jpg

Had to resize it ...it was too big :laugh:

pun intended? lol
  • jamie31
    jamie31 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I definitely have a big butt and big boobs (DD's). My boyfriend loves it but it really gets irritating to have to wear 2 tight sports bras while working out
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I was blessed in the chest area. :bigsmile: I only wish I could have a big butt. I think that was one of the only places that I didn't gain weight:laugh: