Legs, I finally have nice legs

Options
I'm pretty self conscious of my legs. I’m 5’4” and not leggy by any stretch of the imagination, then there’s the spider veins that started popping up when I gained weight in my 20’s and added to during my pregnancy 2 years ago. That being said, earlier this week I wore a pair of boots that I bought last year or 2 years ago. Last year I broke the zipper pulling them up, this year I have about an inch and am trying to figure out what to do because they just don’t fit right around the calf anymore, LOL!

BOOT.jpg

And then yesterday I was walking to get lunch and had some guy yell out a moving vehicle at me “Hey, nice legs!” I’m 34, it felt pretty good, I blushed (then I came back to work and took the picture below). Today I had a guy that sits near me at work say “Please don’t take this the wrong way, I know your married and I’m not hitting on you, but the other day when you were sitting there with your legs crossed . . . . well you have beautiful definition in your legs, they look amazing.”

legs.jpg

Have to say, I feel like doing a happy dance.

Replies

• Marley112586
    Marley112586 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I cant wait to have nice legs. I am leggy but thats where I gain weight first :sad:
  • holzjw1482
    holzjw1482 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Those are nice!
  • lambchop1042
    lambchop1042 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    cute shoes!! :-)
  • hayleyjade83
    Options
    switswoo to your legs haha xxx
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Super sexy legs and cute shoes, can you name some exercises you think were beneficial to sculpting your legs? I'd also like definition.
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    They look terrific! Sweet shoes! I can't wait to have nice legs. It's going to be a while. But you've done grrrreat. Congrats!!
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Good job! Yup, you have nice legs..and super hot shoes! work it girl..you earned it!
  • juicygurl1
    juicygurl1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Congrads, u deserve it
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Super sexy legs and cute shoes, can you name some exercises you think were beneficial to sculpting your legs? I'd also like definition.

I lift, run, and step. No big secret, lunges, squats, dead lifts . . . the trick is to use weight.
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Looking hot! Congrats :)
  • Barbarablw
    Barbarablw Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    they look great!! love the shoes BTW!! =)
  • paige2390
    paige2390 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    What is the brand name of your heels?! They are awesome!

ps. totally jealous of your legs as well! :)
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    You DO have nice legs!! Great work!
  • 8BaughDad
    8BaughDad Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Whistling your way, great legs, keep up the good work!
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Great Legs!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!