Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I make breweries exist. :drinker:
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Without me, there would be no reason for a toilet paper holder in any of our bathrooms.
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Can I combine macpatti & shannon023's and just change dog to cat? lol! Oh, and there would never be any clean clothes. (I tested this theory once before)
  • bluemist248
    bluemist248 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Without me,

My parents wouldn't have internet access/ working computers / digital TVs, mobile phones/ iPods, or the knowledge of how to use all this stuff.

My boyfriend would never eat proper meals as I cook most of his meals, the rest of the time we eat out!

My university course mates would be lost without my reminders for deadlines, events and timetables.

My driving instructor wouldn't have a retirement plan! (I'm seriously slow at learning to drive)
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    The universe would not exist.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Can I combine macpatti & shannon023's and just change dog to cat? lol! Oh, and there would never be any clean clothes. (I tested this theory once before)

I've totally tested theories before!!! I could have completed so many science fair projects if I just used my own children. My most recent one was: "How long will the boys go with no shampoo before telling me they're out"? My hypothesis was two days. I was proven incorrect. They were able to go a whole week because "soap can do the same thing".
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend would waste away. Either he would never eat, or he would get lost in the heaps of dirty dishes and garbage!
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Without me my husband would be going commando all the time. :tongue:
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    thats so sad! we r responsible for far too much... what would men do with us????
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    This thread got the Eminem song stuck in my head :smile:

Without me, the vacuum cleaner would never leave the closet. The inside of the microwave would be covered with every food cooked in it since it came out of the box and my cat would fall into the toilet attempting to get water (yes I actually had a cat do that once)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    thats so sad! we r responsible for far too much... what would men do with us????

Learn how to make sammiches. :grumble:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

To be fair, he would say...

my car/mobile purse would never get cleaned and the bills would never get paid. :laugh:
  • Froggy1976
    Options
    Without me there would be no groceries in the house and like many others there would also be no clean clothing.
    On the flip side though without my husband the grass would be 6 feet tall, appliances would stay broken and the bed would be very lonely.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    It seems my magical powers are 'makeing' people have mental illnesses and making money disappear!

Seriously, without me the world would be less 3 super, fantastic, loving, caring, intelligent human beans (spelled the way I WANT :tongue: ) :flowerforyou:
  • rblair_22
    rblair_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Without me.....

1. there would be no clean clothes
    2. no home made meals
    3. my 2 yr old would know how to curse like a sailor
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Options

Learn how to make sammiches. :grumble:

Hahaha! Couldn't you do that now and make us one while you're at it? :flowerforyou:
  • quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Without me, my children would go to school with either of the following:

1. Wrinkled clothes
    2. Too small clothes (for some reason they try to force their bodies into things that don't belong to them)
    3. No clothes at all

Oh and that piece of paper that everyone keeps stepping over would never get picked up!
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    What is all this negativity about what men would do without us? We rely on them just as much so I'm going to take a moment to appreciate the little things.

Without him:

- My car engine would sieze up from dirty oil or I would crash because I wouldn't have brakes - if I would ever remember to put gas in it.
    - The recycling bins would overflow and escape the pantry.
    - The bed would never be made.
    - There would be a pile of shoes at my front door instead of in my closet.
    - I'd have to walk up and down three floors carrying baskets of laundry or bags of groceries.
    - I would morpf into a blob with feet from dining at drive thru windows.
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Without me,

My parents wouldn't have internet access/ working computers / digital TVs, mobile phones/ iPods, or the knowledge of how to use all this stuff.

This is so gosh darn true as I am a parent and lost without my kids!

Without me:
    my dog would be dehydrated & hungry
    my kids would never find their treasure of socks in the couch
    my husband would have to answer to teachers, doctors & wonder why my house is empty

Oh this is depressing.
  • Signia
    Signia Posts: 21
    Options
    Without me the children would be scattered, stranded, all over town. My husband, "The Babe" would be driving around finding them and dropping them off to where they need to be. Meanwhile, coaches, choir masters and the traunt officer would manifest before him demanding WHERE WERE THEY?

Finally, at 9:30 at night, the family would stagger in to be welcomed by a stone cold oven.

Volunteer organizations he will have never heard of, and our friend, The Church, would blow up the phone before he had a chance to order pizza.

By the time he orders it, the pizza places will be closed.

Gas station milk would be their only option.

Forever.