OVER 200 CLUB WEEK 7 (OPEN GROUP)

Options

Replies

• Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    So far this week I have done 117 minutes. :heart: I am suppose to do some exercise with my kids :heart: today and a bike ride this evening with my husband. so I should be adding another 60 minutes to weeks total before bed tonight. :smile: wtg everyone, keep up the good work. I see that some of you have made some wonderful milestone. awestfall 41 pounds great job. Myastyme 70 pounds Wow you guys are doing great. Keep up the good work. Pegm great job your almost to 30 pounds lost. :flowerforyou: Hopefully, I will meet my first mini goal which was 25 pounds by May 8th.
  • Momma2four
    Options
    POOH... I had jack in the box today... I really really broke down! I had 4 tacos and 3 jalapeno poppers :-( I haven't done that in probably 3 years! I really was just craving those tacos!

Okay, but at least it is behind me and I do not want it any more....

We all fall down once in a while the key is you have picked yourself up and put it behind you and your moving forward, great job on the 27 pounds lost and keep up the good work.:flowerforyou:
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    So far this week I have done 117 minutes. :heart: I am suppose to do some exercise with my kids :heart: today and a bike ride this evening with my husband. so I should be adding another 60 minutes to weeks total before bed tonight. :smile: wtg everyone, keep up the good work. I see that some of you have made some wonderful milestone. awestfall 41 pounds great job. Myastyme 70 pounds Wow you guys are doing great. Keep up the good work. Pegm great job your almost to 30 pounds lost. :flowerforyou: Hopefully, I will meet my first mini goal which was 25 pounds by May 8th.
    Thanks and WTG on all your cardio this week!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    7 miles again for me today ..BUT I did intervals with jogging the whole 7 wewt!!:flowerforyou:
  • awestfall
    Options
    :heart: :heart:
    7 miles again for me today ..BUT I did intervals with jogging the whole 7 wewt!!:flowerforyou:
    GOOD JOB GIRL!!!:flowerforyou: YOU ROCK:heart:
  • CarolTempleton
    CarolTempleton Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Start weight 255
    CW 244
    Did the Wii and walked 4 miles
  • awestfall
    Options
    Start weight 255
    CW 244
    Did the Wii and walked 4 miles
    Good Job keep it up ok.
  • awestfall
    Options
    2.5 hours this morning of walking and resistance training .
  • Momma2four
    Options
    268 minutes for the week. Yay!!!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    6miles today of walking will do 2miles of intervals later this evening
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    60 minutes for me tonight. Almost weigh in day... finish strong everyone!
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    Hello, I'm weighin in early because I won't be able to do it tomorrow so...my CW is 255 which puts me down 1lb :happy: from the 3lbs that I gained before:grumble: . Hopefully next week will put me down 2lbs. or more :bigsmile: :love: . We shall see!! Good luck everyone and way to go on your success this week!!! :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker: What's the challenge for next week??
  • bbogart
    bbogart Posts: 113
    Options
    Hey, y'all. I'd like to join y'all's group. My start weight was 260 and i am currently @ 250.4. Did I catch that this week's goal is cardio? Awesome. I'm in if y'all will have me. Thanks for the threads and posts.
  • bbogart
    Options
    Is there a way to "tag" a thread, kind of make it come up when you log in, so you don't have to spend forever looking for it?
  • awestfall
    Options
    Hey, y'all. I'd like to join y'all's group. My start weight was 260 and i am currently @ 250.4. Did I catch that this week's goal is cardio? Awesome. I'm in if y'all will have me. Thanks for the threads and posts.
    Welcome to our AWESOME group!! Weigh ins are Fridays and we have challenges everyweek starting on Saturdays usually.This weeks challenge is the cardio challenge.See how many minutes of cardio you can do this week?:flowerforyou:
  • awestfall
    Options
    Is there a way to "tag" a thread, kind of make it come up when you log in, so you don't have to spend forever looking for it?
    I don't belive there is a way to tag it but there is a way for you to find it quicker.It will be under your topics.
  • Momma2four
    Options

If you use the tool bar at the top, it says "My Topics" it will take you to all of the threads you have been to. Great job on the weight loss and welcome:flowerforyou:
  • bbogart
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome. Should I include the amount of cardio I have already done this week, or wait for next week? BTW thanks for the heads up about the my topics thing. It REALLY helps me keep up with the posts.
  • Momma2four
    Options
    I post mine almost every day. I like adding up my weeks total minutes others just put what they did for the day. It is all up to you. Tomorrow we weigh in I put my total pounds lost and others put what their weight is. What ever you prefer. Good luck
  • abagwill
    abagwill Posts: 222
    Options
    okay ladies... I am sad. My fiance and I had a HORRIBLE argument last night and I swear we were on the brink. We have a 5 month old baby and I don't want our relationship to fall apart. He told me that I was fat and let myself go... He threw a lot of my past ( I have a past with eating disorders) in my face and now... I just feel disgusting. What do I do? Where do I go from here?