I drink it and then I log it : )
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    If it has calories, I log it!
  • maura1110
    maura1110 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    you definitely need to log it! you should log EVERYTHING you consume, that's how MFP works! it makes you more aware of how may calories you're actually consuming and thats how you lose weight. definitely drink the wine just make sure you save enough calories for it in your daily goal and you'll be good. or workout to make sure you have enough :)
  • catfan
    catfan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    If it has calories, I log it!

Exactly!
  • asugar
    asugar Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Yup gotta log it in. I usually have one or two glasses about 4x a week. The one glass would be like 6 oz. or two 4 oz. glasses ... unless I'm celebrating! Good luck!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
  • Football_N_Guns
    Football_N_Guns Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    bottle a WEEK !!!!!!! crap me and the wife are on the 2nd bottle TONIGHT !!!!!!!

Sweet! I'll easily drink a bottle by myself tonight.
  • PrincessKittenpants
    Options
    does Boone's Farm or Mad Dog 20/20 in the brown paper bag count???? I've got a hot date tonight around the fire barrel...

Oh Byn, I think I just had a High School flash back and it wasn't pretty!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of RED but I love white wine.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Yep I log it, but I confess to not measuring exact ounces... I eyeball it. After a few glasses, that 4 oz gets bigger and bigger :)

If you drink the whole bottle you know exactly how much you've had.

You're welcome.

TheMoreYouKnow
  • sarahcowley1
    Options
    i do log it i drank a bottle tonight too =D YUMMMMMYYY though !!!
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I log my alcohol as best I can since I do most of my drinking in a bar every other Friday night for Girls Night Out and I don't always know what the bartender put in the drink. I usually quick add additional calories based on what kind of drink I had and how many to help deal with the fruit juice and syrup that ends up in the drinks.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Yes....log everything you eat and drink everyday!!!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Yep I log it, but I confess to not measuring exact ounces... I eyeball it. After a few glasses, that 4 oz gets bigger and bigger :)

You're welcome.

TheMoreYouKnow

:laugh:
  • KaylaTie
    Options
    Yessss, I love wine, especially red wine. I log it, I put it in a measuring cup to be sure I get every last bit my calories can afford :)
  • CCulshaw
    CCulshaw Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I log all of my wine & usually measure it, too! Some days, it's the only motivation to work out, so I can enjoy a glass afterwards. :smile:

However, this got me thinking... I don't log the calories in my supplements (fish oil, gummy fiber & gummy calcium), and they've all got caloric values, which add up. Hmmmm....
  • MorticiaLovesGomez
    Options
    Yep.
    Have to. It counts.
    Tonight though, it's not wine, it's a Molson Ice and maybe some vodka. :)
    It's Friday night, and that means me and my hubby get some down time finally and so I worked it into the calories.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options

You're welcome.
    Well, in the interest of accuracy, it's the best thing to do.