New here!

So I just joined today and I love this thing already! I'm looking forward to losing weight and hopefully making some new friends along the way. My biggest obstacle is going to be getting to the gym and exercising. I'm very sedentary, a full time student, and just can't get motivated. If there are others out there like me, I'd love to chat sometime and find out what's working for people!

Replies

• MonaATowns
    MonaATowns Posts: 2 Member
    Hello I just joined today as well. Exercise is easy for me - I love it. My problem is food! I love pizza and sugar. I am feeling hopeless about now. I so need to lose 30 pounds. Hoping to meet some great inspiring people here to help me do this!
  • I can definitely relate with the pizza, love it!!! I would like to lose about 20 pounds, which would put me at 130 and be a healthy slim on me since I'm very curvy. Good luck to you!
  • EstherLatz
    EstherLatz Posts: 1 Member
    Hello having been using the app for about a week. And looking forward to seeing results!!!! I live in Brisbane Australia and gym about 6 times a week. Not a fan of the treadmill but love the cross trainer. Have 2 kids and a great hubby. Weigh in is Monday Night hoping to lose about 1kg!!!
  • same with me! i'm new, and i want to lose weight because i'm so not happy with myself. Hopefully i succeed.