Replies

• LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • twinmom01
    twinmom01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Great job....It is a WONDERFUL thing and I know exactly how it feels....

I started the beginning of the year at 199 - having been over 200 at various times of my life I looked at it and said Awww hell no am I moving that first diget up again....

It has been a slow year but I am down 12 lbs...slow and steady wins...

Here is chugging along to having that 2nd number change....
  • k_pickle
    k_pickle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is exciting news! Keep up the good work!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,049 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. Keep it going.
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    yay!!!!!!!!
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Wahoooooo!!!

I haven't seen the 100s since 1998! Congratulations to you!!!!!
  • StacyLynn8241
    Options
    I am right there with you! I have been teeter tottering between the 1s and 2s the past few weeks. I can't wait until I am a member of wONEderland club once and for all!!!!
  • cassienickel100
    Options
    Congrats!! We started about the same time and very close same start weight! Good luck with the rest of your weight loss! It isn't easy, but what is??!! I'm out of the 200's too and it is for good this time!!
  • Court222010
    Options
    THANK YOU EVERYONE for all of the kind words! Your support and encouragment really does keep me going every day, I wouldn't have success like this without the help from big hearted people like each and every one of you!

For those of you who said my story has helped/inspired you, THANK YOU--that means so much to me! All of you are an inspiration to ME! BTW, love the "ONEderland" comments!! :smile:

Once again, thank you all. You've made this accomplishment even more special and exciting for me!! :love:
  • Asher213
    Options
    Well done, I'm happy for you!
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    congrats...
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Some people on here refer to that as onderland. I call it wonderful! I started here Sept. 9th at 208.5lbs. I was unbelievably excited to get below 200. Keep on working for it and you will reach many more goals.:drinker:
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Congrats on getting back into ONEderland! I am sitting right on 200 this week, so hoping to join you very soon... leave the door ajar, so I can listen to the sweet music while I'm standing here WAITING to get in!!
  • Court222010
    Options
    Congrats on getting back into ONEderland! I am sitting right on 200 this week, so hoping to join you very soon... leave the door ajar, so I can listen to the sweet music while I'm standing here WAITING to get in!!

Loved this! :) Thank you everyone!! :heart:
  • Chood5
    Chood5 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Congrats........ I cant wait for that day
  • Ghlt4
    Ghlt4 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I can't imagine how it must feel. I'm so close!!

As of this morning I am 2lbs away, and for the last 2 weeks my weight has not moved. I have just started 30 day shred, so I am hoping that will move it.
  • ddran143
    Options
    Congrats! I can only imagine the joy your feeling right now. I cant until I see that day :)
  • Manysongs
    Options
    GREAT!! Congrats on all your hard work!! :)
    I am 25 lbs away from that goal. Can't wait to reach it!
  • bt_13_21
    bt_13_21 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I hit that milestone last week! It's a big deal, isn't it? It feels great!
  • nehushtan
    nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ ♪♪♪ ø¤º°`°º¤ø ONEDERLAND! `°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°` ♪♪♪ ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!