c25k NSV

Options
I did it! I finally finished week1 day 1 after 4 tries!! Yeah me... Little but important to me!

Replies

• CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats!

You have joined the C25K support group, haven't you? I would hope so! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/30-couch-to-5k-running-program-c25k
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Go you! Nicely done. :)
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Nice start! Keep going, you can do it! :drinker:
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Way to go. I honestly think week 1 was the hardest for me. Just getting started was such a big deal. Congrats on your success!
  • loseramy68
    Options
    Good job! Keep it up - you will really amaze yourself with what you can accomplish with that program.
  • TexasNana41
    TexasNana41 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Great job! I just completed C25K yesterday and I know you can do it! When you think you just can't go any further, keep putting one foot in front of the other. You WILL reach a point where you enjoy yourself! Run on!!!!!
  • prettyblondylady
    prettyblondylady Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That not a little accomplishment ~ that's huge! Good job! It took me several months to get through the "9 week" program. :wink: Just keep going. Pretty soon you'll be running a 5K!
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    I just finished C25K yesterday and I am still amazed.
    You CAN do it.
    Keep putting that one foot in front of the other.
    Keep pushing yourself.
    Trust the program when you are telling yourself "there is no way I can do that"...trust it and do it and you will surprise yourself.
    I have been where you are...just a few short wks ago and now I graduated C25K!!!!
    You can too!
    Make sure you have good shoes.

Keep pushing forward....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!