Options
2»

Replies

• fatgirlzrule2
    fatgirlzrule2 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    2 tattoos
    A dress (because I NEVER wear one)
    Boots (that go at least half way up my calf (cuz my legs are just too fat to wear something like that now)
    A trip to Sybaris with my hubby :blushing:
  • epona_mus
    epona_mus Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm buying new show clothes and having them tailored to fit perfectly! Even though I don't have an upper level horse ATM, I'm tempted to buy a new shadbelly just to incent me not to gain it back!
  • dimpleschick
    dimpleschick Posts: 85 Member
    Options

Thank you. And for the guy with the dog who has the gun and won't take his medication, love your profile pic, Read my edited post, maybe you will understand because it was a really tough day in the operating room (where I work)

We all have those type of days. :flowerforyou:

<--- police officer here

Well, our last case of the day came from the emergency room. An overweight kid had been constantly taunted by another kid. So today the overweight kid fought back and the nasty kid stabbed him repeatedly. I am sure he got tired of being called "the fat kid".. Nobody has the right to do that kind of harm on another.
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options

Thank you. And for the guy with the dog who has the gun and won't take his medication, love your profile pic, Read my edited post, maybe you will understand because it was a really tough day in the operating room (where I work)

We all have those type of days. :flowerforyou:

<--- police officer here

Well, our last case of the day came from the emergency room. An overweight kid had been constantly taunted by another kid. So today the overweight kid fought back and the nasty kid stabbed him repeatedly. I am sure he got tired of being called "the fat kid".. Nobody has the right to do that kind of harm on another.

That's horrific, was he ok?
  • Haz89
    Haz89 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I think I will get my nose pierced, a tattoo and a nice night in with my bf.
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    - ribcage tattoo

- boudouir photo shoot

Only 2 more pounds, I can't wait!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    tattoos.....and maybe a thong bikini. Probably a massage and pedicure too.....oh and a new outfit or 2 or 3!!
  • PetitePerfection
    PetitePerfection Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    either a tattoo or another piercing. i just don't know where I'd get another piercing! I like them but I already have 3 on each ear and my bellybutton! BUt if I get a tattoo, I want to get one near my hipbone with the dandelion blown in the wind and the little puffle thingys turn into birds. I LOVE it!! And when I get old an saggy, no one is gonna see anywhere near my hipbones:laugh:
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I wanna do some sexy pics :devil:
  • randomartisrgirl
    Options
    I hope I'm not being a party-pooper, but my reward is knowing that I've been to a place where previously I turned back before I could get to. Knowing that, for once, I stuck with it and never looked back. I actually haven't thought of a self-reward, but I know I'll definitely be throwing my fat clothes away. :D
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    i actually already have a pair of red thigh high socks and matching mittens for when I reach my goal :D

The socks were tighter than I expected they would be when I bought them, so I decided to make them a reward :D
  • caitlinsmom07
    caitlinsmom07 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Run around naked!!!! And buy a new bathig suit! Not my big old lady black with polka dots tankini with a skirt!
  • michellyn
    michellyn Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Ooh, I didn't think of a bathing suit! By May, I should definitely need one of those! Cool!
  • Jennwith2ns
    Jennwith2ns Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    A new outfit/wardrobe depending on how much money I have at that time :) I plan on putting away money for every little success. like $1 for every pound, $1 for every inch, a certain amount for every mile walked/ran, etc.