headaches from sweet stuff??

Options
I've never had this before, but lately, whenever I eat something sweet I get a major headache and feel super sick!! What's happening?? It never used to happen, but even after just cinnamon butternut squash yesterday. Then today, I had a brownie at a holiday party, just one, and got a massive headache/sick feeling. I couldn't even stand the smell of them but normally I'd inhale the whole plate without a problem!!! I haven't exactly cut back on sweets lately either, I've actually been eating them more than before.

Replies

• DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I ate some junk a week or so ago, and the days I did, I felt pretty crappy all day. Didn't wanna work out, felt sluggish and whatnot.

I attributed it to the junk I was eating. Usually I do smoothies, oatmeal, soup and mostly whole foods. I forget what I was eatin. Cereal, ice cream and chocolate I think. As meals,...not snacks. :)
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Yup... had some bad blowouts this week and had massive migraines and was sluggish and felt like vomiting.
  • PetitePerfection
    PetitePerfection Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    good to know I'm not alone!! I guess its a blessing in disguise though, no? I don't even want to think about sweet food, let alone eat them
  • kiwianjel
    kiwianjel Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem with eating anything sweet or fatty .. only i get stomach cramps and feel sick
  • hoppinglark
    hoppinglark Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Chocolate can trigger migraines in some people.