Hello MFP!

Options
I am stacy and i really am happy that my friend and sister in Christ introduced me to this website. My goal is to be 10 pounds lighter by my birthday and i have tried alot of diets and quick fixes. Hopefully this lifestyle change will ultimately be better for me. I just started today and although it's just day one, i am encouraged!!! stay tuned!

Replies

• StacyE
    StacyE Posts: 3
    Options
    I am stacy and i really am happy that my friend and sister in Christ introduced me to this website. My goal is to be 10 pounds lighter by my birthday and i have tried alot of diets and quick fixes. Hopefully this lifestyle change will ultimately be better for me. I just started today and although it's just day one, i am encouraged!!! stay tuned!
  • car34jojo
    car34jojo Posts: 29
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome Aboard!!!! I've been only been with the MFP for 2 weeks, but love the site and the encouragement. Keep me posted of your results. Jo
    188559.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, this is a great website weither you have 10 pounds to lose or 150 pounds to lose... You will find a lot of suport here.. I wish you lots of luck with your weight loss journey..

Sheila
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This is the best website ever. I love it here and I think you will too. This website is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • StacyE
    StacyE Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks for the support everyone! I an proud to announce i am already two pounds down!!!! Hallelujah!