Looking for dedicated friends in their 20's

Options
13»

Replies

• Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I've had mfp on my phone for a while but when the zipper literally popped on my favorite "paint the town" dress, I decided to buckle down and get with it! I'm 23 and feel free to add me!
  • awadm
    awadm Posts: 252
    Options
    added you! :) anyone, feel free to add me as well! :D
  • haneliz
    haneliz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too : ) 23 and 27lbs down!
  • SEXY_2012
    Options
    Take a look my result
    me.png

Just used _h_t_t_p_:_//tinyurl.com/c5sxhku
  • helenjn
    helenjn Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm in Australia. I'm 23 (for 6 more days :D)...always looking for more friends and motivation here!
  • pig2twig1992
    Options
    I'm 19 and a half (not technically in my 20's, but close enough!?) I'll send you a friend request. I've got 30 pounds to loose before next summer!
  • TMasticTB
    TMasticTB Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, been here about a month and have already lost about 6 pounds. I love this site, and you (and everyone else who's new) will love it too!

Always looking to add motivated people who log in daily. Feel free to add me (just put a little message in the friend request is all I ask!).
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    i'm 26 :)
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I am 24 and just started using the site again. I didn't really make the best use of it before, but I am hoping to get better. Feel free to add me! :) I need some motivation!
  • behind_blue_eyes_83
    Options
    Hello,

I'm 27 - been on here a few weeks. Do add me!
  • racheljoanne
    Options
    Hi i just joined the other day I'm 21, looking for motivation too but i need more friends on here.
    Feel free to add me :)