Replies

• tillmanlady
    tillmanlady Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Beautiful and very inspiring...
  • dobarber
    dobarber Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    You were cute before but DAMN GIRL YOU'RE HOT! GREAT JOB!!
  • kymberlin
    kymberlin Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You look great. I am sending a friend request, I am in the same boat. Started at 260 and I have been stuck at 196ish for 6 months. I do great for a week or even three and then BAM. I just dont know what has happend. I want to be 150 and it means alot to me to be out of the obese catagories. Just looking for help from someone who is on the same path. Thanks
  • cpldjski
    cpldjski Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    First off, congratulations! You are absolutely gorgeous and love the dress! Good luck with the rest of your journey, I know you'll make it!
  • stephkuch
    stephkuch Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! And I love that you have learned to be compassionate to the "before" you. That resonates! :drinker:
  • sjbonnette
    Options
    Great Job!!!!!
  • loves2tap
    loves2tap Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    WOW you look so great! congrats on your weightloss!!
  • crochelle17
    crochelle17 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    amazing! such an achievement :)
  • African_Goddess
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!! U look GREAT!!!!!!
  • silverfox678
    silverfox678 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Wow u look amazing!!!
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Well done! :smile:
  • Carri1
    Carri1 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Congrats and You are amazing! Keep up the great job and continue to be a LOSER~ (in a good sense)
  • helen0241
    Options
    Great job .you look Awesome !!!!!!!! would like to be your friend and a surport for you on sure journey.Keep up the good work
  • jjbell34
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the good work!!!
  • AlMusallam_47
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    You should be sooooo proud of all your hard work!! You look great!! You will be reaching your goal before you know!!!
  • PinkSouljah
    Options
    Thank-you everyone, I woke up and read all your encouraring comments. Gives me more strength to be a good girl today. I have a family holiday dinner to go to, which is being hosted by an AMAZING baker...wish me luck haha!
  • benedict91
    benedict91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Great job, what kind of exercise do you do? That is so inspiring...I am on the quest to lose 50 lbs as well! But, thank you for the kick in the pants that I needed!

12176377.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and are gorgeous. Did you have any issues with stomach weight loss? Do you tone?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!