My New Breakfast Menu =)

Options
I just thought i'd post what my new breakfast menu will be like after today =) ( thats if my fat *kitten* brother doesn't get to it before i do)

■Egg white scramble

■add things like: red peppers, spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms, vegan cheese, onions, whatever you like!
■Cereal! (Whole grain, no sugar added)

■add fresh fruit
■sweeten with honey, agave nectar, or stevia
■use almond milk or skim milk
■Protein Pancakes
■Oatmeal (Steel Cut or Rolled Oats are best)

■add all natural dried or fresh fruit
■add cinnamon
■Organic, Non Fat PLAIN or GREEK Yogurt

■Add fruits like: Mangoes, Strawberries, Blueberries, Blackberries, raspberries, Kiwi, Pineapple
■Add all natural Granola
■Add all natural dried fruit like raisins and cranberries

Replies

• FindingTotalHealth
    Options
    I've seen protein pancakes around a lot. Do you have a specific recipe?
  • tchrklm
    tchrklm Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Never made protein pancakes but my favorite protein powder is 100% Any Whey Protein Powder. It's almost tasteless and seems to be the least likely to change the consistency of my foods. I've never been a fan of "flavored" protein powders so this works great for me. Anyone have a better suggestion on a tasteless protein powder out there???
  • JoseyRuth
    Options
    This sounds AMAZING!!!! I will be sure to try it out:)
    Thanks
  • koutwater
    koutwater Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    To add to your "new breakfasts" menu - my FAVE is a whole wheat piece of toast, mash 2 slices of avocado and spread on it, and top with a sunny side up egg or egg white made with non-stick healthy spray in a pan and sprinkled with a little Kosher salt and ground pepper. Super low cal and SUPER yummy!
  • Adventuretown
    Adventuretown Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Isagenix has a tasteless protein powder called IsaPro. Highest grade protein you can get, and 1 scoop is 18g of protein!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Wow, looks really healthy and delicous!
  • midmomike2
    Options
    Looks great! (and now I'm hungry...DOH!)
  • Espichick11
    Options
    I love egg white scrambles!!! I have one almost everyday with lots of veggies, DELISH!