Current Weight: 212.6
    Total Exercise for Week (Sun to Sat): 180 Minutes
    New Week Goal: Stay under calorie limit
    Week Challenges: Reduce calorie intake
  • heartpdx
    heartpdx Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    blc1119.png

Sandy is the biggest loser this week with a 5 pound loss! Awesome work everyone!!
  • tiffsala
    Options
    Starting Weight: 220 (228 prior to joining MFP)
    Goal Weight by New Years: 195
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 128-145
    Total exercise for the week (Sun to Sat): 9 hours 15 mins
    New week goal: Less Sodium Less dairy and More fruits and veggies
    Week Challenges: Thanksgiving and Raven's Tailgate, very nervous for this week, added extra workouts to make sure that I can "Beat Bird-day"

See you all next week, feel free to friend me if you are part of the challenge!:flowerforyou:
  • cheyenneandcosmo
    cheyenneandcosmo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    So...I REALLY want to join!

Starting Weight: 210
    Goal Weight: 110
    Current Weight: 210
    Total Exercise for Week (Sun to Sat): 5 hours
    New Week Goal: Eat the amount of calories recommended for me
    Week Challenges...NOT EATING SO MUCH!!!
  • ondogirl
    ondogirl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Yay Sandy! Way to go and keep up the good work!
  • heartpdx
    Options
    We had some late additions...and ondogirl is week 1 winner (part deux). Great job everyone!

blc2-1.png

Challenges for the week: Looks like everyone is a bit concerned about the temptations of turkey...remember to drink lots of water before the big meal, and make friends with the veggie platter! Skip high sodium dishes (like the fave green bean casserole) and have your mashed potatoes sans butter.

Also, take a walk before and after as an added calorie burning bonus...so you have room for pie!

Good luck everyone and remember to post, message, or list in our group your weigh in next Saturday (I'll be bugging you!):flowerforyou:
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 214.8

Goal Weight: under 200 by New Years day

Current Weight: I'm skipping this weigh in.. it's TOM and even though I've ate pretty well this week, it's not reflecting on the scale. I'll weigh in next week and hopefully it will show what my weight should be!

Total Exercise for Week (Sun to Sat): 228 minutes and I've burned 2672 calories this week. (Up from last week!) :)

New Week Goal: Plan and make healthy meals at home every night this coming week, and reach 210 before Dec 1. It's very close, but I'm also close to my goal! Also, I got a new workout program I'm excited to try - it's X-Trainer. It's supposed to be here Monday, so I'll start with that as soon as I can.

Week Challenges: Move as much as possible and drink water instead of sweet tea, and accurately logging everything I eat.
  • heartpdx
    Options
    Starting Weight: 214
    Goal Weight: 200 (by New Years)
    Current Weight: 211.4
    Total Exercise for Week (Sun to Sat): 3500 calories burned
    New Week Goal: Drink more water!
    Week Challenges: Make sure I don't get overwhelmed by the holiday season, and stick to my committment of going to the gym :)
  • peg1969
    peg1969 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well I went into this past week thinking I had this temptation thing licked. The joke was on me. Darn pumpkin pie!! But now that it is all gone, I am stacking the cards in my favor and preparing a battle plan for this coming week. Wish me luck. :)

Starting Weight: 316
    New Year's Goal Weight: 280
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 150
    Current Weight: 302
    Total Exercise for Week (Sun to Sat): 60 for the past week
    New Week Goal: (ie burn more calories, drink more water, etc). Get back on track exercising
    Week Challenges (anything you need extra help with) Staying away from junk and fast food.

Anyone who needs a friend please feel free to add me. Having people to check on will hopefully help me stay on track.
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I am going to weigh myself tomorrow. I know the weigh in for the group is on Saturday, I just spaced on that until after I showered, so I will see what I am tomorrow, then remember to weigh on Saturday next week!
    My goal is to lose 20# by New Years!
  • heartpdx
    Options
    :wink: Still waiting on couple folks to check in...so I will posts Week 2 results tomorrow..
  • heartpdx
    Options
    2ew2j5s.png

Way to go, everyone!

booboo84 was this week's biggest loser, with a 1.67% weight loss!

Many ladies expressed there need to get "back on track" after the holidays, so don't forget to add each other as friends and continue encouraging each other to stick to it!
  • b00b0084
    Options
    2ew2j5s.png

Way to go, everyone!

booboo84 was this week's biggest loser, with a 1.67% weight loss!

Many ladies expressed there need to get "back on track" after the holidays, so don't forget to add each other as friends and continue encouraging each other to stick to it!
    Woot Woot! I am glad the weigh in was yesterday because I gained a bit lol. I cant seem to keep off anything I lose :(
  • heartpdx
    Options
    water weight, maybe?
  • b00b0084
    Options
    water weight, maybe?
    or maybe because pop is still winning the war and when I run out of drink mix to put in my water I go straight to my dad cokes :blushing:
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 214.8

Goal Weight: under 200 by New Years day

Current Weight: 213.8

Total Exercise for Week (Sun to Sat): 212 minutes and I've burned 2379 calories this week.

Week Challenges: Learn to look at the day as just one day - not how far to goal or whatever - and do the best I can each day with that mentality that it's only one day. I have a hard time seeing how much farther I have to got to my goal and get frusterated and eat... then I think "well tomorrow will be new and I'll do better then" and the rest of that day is terrible.. that cycle was what got me to 246 in the first place. It's a day-by-day process and I'm still trying to teach myself that.
  • ondogirl
    ondogirl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 238 (242 prior to MFP)
    Goal Weight: 135
    Current Weight: 224.6
    Total Exercise for Week (Sun to Sat): 2:00
    New Week Goal: (ie burn more calories, drink more water, etc). 1200 calories net. Eat less dairy, lay off caffeine... stay under 30 net carbs.
    Week Challenges (anything you need extra help with): Maintain control and positive attitude.
  • b00b0084
    Options
    I can log my weight tomorrow. Today was a crazy hectic day and I forgot to weigh myself this morning.
  • b00b0084
    Options
    276.2, want to lose 10 pounds in the next 3 weeks. Hope I can do it!
  • heartpdx
    Options
    Starting Weight: 211.4
    Goal Weight: 200 (by New Years)
    Current Weight: 211
    Total Exercise for Week (Sun to Sat): 2700 calories burned
    New Week Goal: Drink more water!
    Week Challenges: Drinking water seems to be a challenge...