What's one holiday treat that's testing your willpower?

Options

Replies

• KimGardenhire
    Options
    Chocolot covered cherries YUMMY!
  • roblow65
    roblow65 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Rock Road Fudge!!:sad:
  • NikkiTaber
    Options
    these new items i saw the other week..they are the HUGE reeses cups..1/2 pound each..i am a reeses junkie..just everything really
    I love Reese's Cups, but I think the regular size is the perfect ratio of chocolate to peanut butter. I think giant ones would be too much peanut butter, just like those Xmas tree-shaped ones.

Have you seen the sheets of already made Rice Krispies treats??? Thats crazy. lol

I've seen those! Super crazy! I also have to look away when I see the peppermint bark. So delicious!
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    The egg nog shake at mcdonalds is tempting me the most right now.
  • 1grammie
    1grammie Posts: 163
    Options
    All the holiday flavors of Hershey's kisses.
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Eggnog made with Knob Creek single barrel. We make it at my work, and it's DIVINE
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Starbucks holiday beverages.
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Other than that awesome king cake sitting in the kitchen, I am also crazy for chocolate covered cherries. But, I plan on staying clear of both. :)
  • dalgirly
    dalgirly Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Toffifee... I could eat an entire box --- ok, I can't say I haven't.

But really, I'll indulge over the holidays! because I can!!! That's why we have the new years resolutions. lol.
  • anikab
    anikab Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Egg nog!

Yup!!! I struggled with not having a glass earlier. 220 calories for half a cup.....:grumble:
  • jonbobfrog
    Options
    allllllllllllllllllllll of it!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kohadre
    Kohadre Posts: 316
    Options
    Cookies

Nuff said.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Eggnog made with Knob Creek single barrel. We make it at my work, and it's DIVINE
    OMG I love Knob Creek.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Liqueur chocolates. Any kind. I'm a total chocolate lush.
  • david581c
    Options
    I would have to say A White Russian made with eggnog.

it's too damn good.

I suppose I'll only have one...
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,307
    Options
    I'm not going to test my will power.....My fav Christmas treat is fruit mince pies.......I might just buy one for Christmas Day....
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    It is definitely NOT food - to be honest, I have had excellent results with what I have been doing with my doctor.. the real test is with alcohol around the holidays.... but I do my best to counteract by making sure Ive had plenty of water before and during dinner.... the less room I have left for alcohol the better because I know how I get after having one drink........definitely want to keep going back for more!
  • ElvnAngl
    Options
    Christmas fruit mince pies!

I'm hearing you on that!
    I work in a supermarket and I tell you, the christmas chocolate range is just torture to me.

we also sell these shortbread puffs with fruit mince inside....*drools* they are excellent!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    So far so good. Every Christmas, Ive baked cookies and candies for soldiers to send overseas. I decided this year that I wasnt going to do it. Because try as I might - I have to sample. And thats always turned into a bingefest. I wasnt dieting any of those other years but its too big a risk!
    Oh, and yesterday I got a wicked craving for some peppermint icecream.
  • JoJo_fat2fab
    JoJo_fat2fab Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    COQUITO!!! (the Hispanic eggnog)

egg yolks
    evaporated milk
    cream of coconut
    sweetened condensed milk (GOD HELP ME!!!)
    white rum
    ground cloves
    ground cinnamon
    vanilla extract