Help me make a decision please? :D

Options

Replies

• hhcote
    hhcote Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Family! I see my parents once a year and it sux. If I had $ to go more often, I'd be there monthly!!
  • IxLovexLink
    Options
    :) Nan and Pop all the way
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    NAN and POP hands down. If something were tohappen to them you would punish yourself with 'regret'.
  • ariel3561
    ariel3561 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'd always choose nan and pop because you don't know how much longer you will have them. Your bestie should be around a long time for you to spend time with. I always regretted not spending more time with my grandmothers before they died.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I think the OP answered her own question....

Family :)
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Family first!!

See if friend wants to go with you.

Yes.
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    How is that even a choice for you!? ... Nan and geandpops always. family first. especially if the best mate is a pikey scamming so and so.

Ditto!
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    nan and pops
  • brendaswenson
    brendaswenson Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    The coast will always be there, I vote Nan and Pop.
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Nan and Pop. Not because they are "family" but because of age. I have friends who treat me more like family then my real family does. Except for my Grandma - she is #1 to me!!!! She's 94 and recently in a nursing home (actually cooked me dinner the night before she fell and broke her hip)........Even if she wasn't "family" I'd still look up to her. She is amazing and up til now was SO active. She would still work in her yard - couldn't stand weeds!!! Sometimes family can suck. Alot.
  • TRIMoses59
    TRIMoses59 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I lost my mom almost 12 years ago and all my grandparents are gone. I would give anything to have the chance to see them again.
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I would definitely go visit Nan and Pop, spend as much time as possible with the loved ones. I wish I did :-(
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    seriously do u really need to ask :P going to see family is much more important than going on vacation with a friend and taking care of them xD
  • JulieSchreier
    Options
    Easy Nan & Pop!!
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    go see your family. they may not be around forever and you should cherish every moment.
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I agree with most of what I read, family is so important. I would definately go see them,
    Have a WONDERFUL time!!!!

12117749.png
  • tattooedtwiin
    Options
    I'd give anything for time with my grandparents. Life is way too short, this is a no brainer.
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Nan & Pop get my vote.
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    seriously, nan and pop seems like a no brainer.

I think your bestie needs to pay their own freight.
  • beautifulbrat
    Options
    family all the way