Hello everyone!

Options
I'm trying to get my weight down to my ideal... about 120. I've never made it there before but I'm determined! Im about 13 lbs away from that. A few months ago, i was 7 lbs away, but then I met my current boyfriend. This always happens to me when I start dating again. Boys LOVE to eat! I find myself eating as much as he does sometimes, which I know is BAD. He's 6'1 and I'm 5'1 so obviously this has to stop!
So, now I'm trying to get myself "back on track".
I wish everyone else luck!

Replies

• battlangl
    battlangl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get my weight down to my ideal... about 120. I've never made it there before but I'm determined! Im about 13 lbs away from that. A few months ago, i was 7 lbs away, but then I met my current boyfriend. This always happens to me when I start dating again. Boys LOVE to eat! I find myself eating as much as he does sometimes, which I know is BAD. He's 6'1 and I'm 5'1 so obviously this has to stop!
    So, now I'm trying to get myself "back on track".
    I wish everyone else luck!
  • scostello24
    scostello24 Posts: 126
    Options
    Nice to see members joining everyday. I just joined yesterday myself. Well good luck on your journey. I have found alot of good support on this website..hope it works for you too!!:flowerforyou:
  • shellkas
    shellkas Posts: 45
    Options
    Hi to both of you. My husband and I both joined yesterday. I, too, am trying to get to my ideal weight (around 115). I haven't been that weight since I met my husband. With him and 2 young boys....I can now see where and what has taken it's toll on my body. I look forward to reading and responding to everyones entry and glad to know I am not alone in this crazy world!!!

Best of luck to the both of you!!!!
    :tongue: