Anyone elses goal size in the double digits??

Options
So I am cruising through the posts and noticing peoples goal sizes. So many of them are 4-6. I only want to get down to a size 10/12. or maybe even a 12/14... I will know when I get there.

so is there anyone else not wanting to be in the single digits? Just curious to see if I was somewhat normal?

Thanks,
Ronney

Replies

• SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I will be very happy with a 10/12, and have no plans to get smaller than that. I don't think my hips would allow it even if I did want to go smaller. LOL
  • poodlehepler
    poodlehepler Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I would love to be anywhere from a size 12 to 14. It is much better than a 24. I am already down from the 24 thank goodness. I am in the 20 right now. But still looking to go lower.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Is it because you don't WANT to or you don't think it would be comfortable to maintain that size at your age/weight/activity level? Or is it because you think you could never be as small as an 8?
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    10/12! :drinker:
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Oh my goal was to be 10, but since I reached it I wanna keep progressing and want to get to 6 now
  • Mitchlou84
    Options
    Well I am in UK sizes, and I would like to be a 10-12 which I think is 6-8 US. I started this at a UK 16-18 (US 12-14) and I was very overweight, my BMI was over 40 so that can't be good for you, plus I looked awful.
  • katatak1
    katatak1 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    If I were in single digits, I would be underweight! My goal weight actually just changed because the nutritionist where I worked said it was too low based on my body fat percentage (I have 122 pounds of lean mass, so weighing my "ideal" of 140 would be too low!). My goal is to be comfortable with who I am, and I imagine I'd be happiest with a 10/12.
  • sm423
    sm423 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a 7/8 again, but I would also be happy with a 9/10....Right now I'm a size 15 and that's on my good days, lol!
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    My goal size is 1-2. I'm currently a 3-4. I'm 5'4 but I have a small frame. It all depends on the person. It's about being HEALTHY, not "thin".
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    My goal will have to be in the double digits (seeing as mens sizing is done by inches). I don't think a goal of a 9 inch waist is achievable :tongue:
  • cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Definitely out of the norm here!!! I will be content in a 14/16
  • frickinsassy
    frickinsassy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Right there with you. I am looking to get to a 13/14 or down to 165 lbs either way that will make me happier.
  • Sailormoonfreak2000
    Options
    YES!!!:wink:
  • Sailormoonfreak2000
    Options
    YES!!!:wink:
  • katatak1
    katatak1 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    My goal will have to be in the double digits (seeing as mens sizing is done by inches). I don't think a goal of a 9 inch waist is achievable :tongue:

Haha, can I just say how jealous I am of men's sizes! I hate it, the sizes aren't consistent. But with inches... kinda hard to screw that up.
  • lep_623
    lep_623 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a 10/12 or even a 14/16 :) I am a big boned girl so I don't think I could get any smaller if I wanted to... but I LOVE my curves... and I think I am the only girl happy that as I am losing weight my butt is getting bigger lol... I seriously had a huge butt but it was flat... and now it's filling out and getting round and I am super excited about that!! lol :D
  • RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    nope, i don't WANT to. I don't need to be smaller than that. That is where I was when I got married, and I look at my wedding photos and dang I looked good. I was curvy in all the right places, and I was HOT...

So, uhm, yea... 10/12 is perfect. Maybe even a 12/14, will know when i get to that bridge.

Ronney
  • RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    My goal size is 1-2. I'm currently a 3-4. I'm 5'4 but I have a small frame. It all depends on the person. It's about being HEALTHY, not "thin".

exactly! when i am a 12ish that is my healthy weight range. I dont want to be below that.

Ronney
  • ahinescapron
    ahinescapron Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I would like to be a 12! I am 6'0 tall and I have a large frame. Anything lower than a 12 and I start to look skeletal.
  • ansinclair8
    ansinclair8 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My goal is a 9. When I was at my goal weight years ago that was the size I wore and I honestly couldn't have gotten too much smaller or I would have looked terrible. I think alot of it has to do with how your body is built. Some people have larger frames and could never be a 4 or 6.