Power 90 program ?

Options
How long is the workout time per day? Deciding if I should try this or 30DS

Replies

• fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I just did 30DS and it kicked my butt.... I've heard p90x is harder... Depending on your physical level, you might want to buy both and start off slower..

I plan on doing 30DS again starting tomorrow and hopefully without as many modifications. I do plan on doing the p90x but when I get a little stronger.
  • ct2020
    ct2020 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    P90 is 30-40 minutes if I remember correctly. Been a few months. Plus an extra 10 or so on Ab days so up to ~50 minutes. Was a great programs although it can get a bit repetitive. It really got me primed to move on to other, more challenging programs.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I have Power 90. I didn't do it as a program. I just incorporated it with my other workouts. Try Supreme 90 Day. I think you will like it. The program costs $19.99 for 10 dvds. Well, some stores may have it for cheaper. I saw the program at Bed Bath and Beyond for $9.99. Stores you can buy it from: (Bed Bath and Beyond, Walgreens, Target, Walmart and Dollar General Store). Check the as seen on TV section, except at Bed Bath and Beyond.

You can view the workouts on Collagevide.com or go to the Supreme 90 Day website and click on sneak peak.
  • Yamecita
    Yamecita Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started Power 90 December 1. It is 6 days a week, alternating strength training and cardio+abs. About 40 minutes a day, "Power to Shower in Less than an Hour". :-) I suggest you take the measurements of your neck, chest waist, hips, thigh and upper arm and retake them every thirty days as a motivator. It is a solid program and will get you ready for the more advancved P90x. Good luck!
  • bw1605
    bw1605 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My wife and I started Power 90 3 days ago. We have been using myfitnesspal since Jan 1 religiously. We are excited to see some results!!
  • dee74
    dee74 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I did Power 90 last year. I lost 49 pounds in 90 days. It is about 40 minutes a day. I enjoyed the workout and now I use tyhe Power 90 Master Series workouts.