• wifeygonzo
    wifeygonzo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I L-O-V-E The Office! Especially Jim :smooched:
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    LOVE THE OFFICE!!!! :)

I got into it through netflix too 2 years ago and once I got caught up I started watching the new episodes every week when they air and have never stopped! I'm pretty sure season 7 is on netflix now too for those catching up.

I met the actress who plays Meredith (Kate Flannery)! She was awesome :D
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THE OFFICE. I cry every time I watch Pam and Jim's wedding #imasap

Then I got my fiance into it--we have Hulu Plus and our Saturday mornings consist of catching up on The Office together. The new season is AWESOME too. Super happy with how they handled it!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I so wished I worked there!!
  • GeneaCindy
    GeneaCindy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Disclaimer: I love cats, but the episode where Angela is using the nanny cam to watch her cats from the office, is hysterical! After she grooms them and comes back to the office and coughs a bit. It kills me everytime!
  • helenjn
    helenjn Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I love both versions of the Office...watched the British one religiously and then was too scared to watch the US version in case it ruined things for me...so glad I started. The characters are amazing!
  • westcoastSW
    westcoastSW Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I LOVE "The Office" as well -- I thought maybe this post would be about this week's episode, where Dwight opens a gym: Dwight's Gym for Muscles. I would totally join a gym at Dunder Mifflin!
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    The real Office is fabulous, not sure about the American version, think it's too polished and not got the same cringing horror humour of the original. But the original is classic.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    The real Office is fabulous, not sure about the American version, think it's too polished and not got the same cringing horror humour of the original. But the original is classic.

I've never seen any other office other then the American version, I love it... The humor is kind of a dry humor and one of those "OMG Did he really say that?" Kinda of things, and it's awesome :) I'll have to check out the British office.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options

I've never seen any other office other then the American version, I love it... The humor is kind of a dry humor and one of those "OMG Did he really say that?" Kinda of things, and it's awesome :) I'll have to check out the British office.

It started here, is no longer on. You do get it in the states I think, but its much more dry and harsh
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    It started here, is no longer on. You do get it in the states I think, but its much more dry and harsh

That's what she said
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I like both versions. They are two different shows but both are wonderful.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I LOVE The Office!!! Been watching it since day 1! :)
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    My favorite show ever! Jim is the man of my dreams. :heart: :love: :smooched: :heart:
  • CastleMadeOfSand
    CastleMadeOfSand Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    One of the few shows still funny.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    One of the few shows still funny.

Agreed. Parks and Rec is pretty awesome too though. Done by the same people so no surprise.