Need Friends

Options
I would like to add friends on MFP have been on and off for a while but.. I am thinking that if I have friends that I can share with what I am going thru .. it will make my commitment to change ... solid

Thanks

Anyone that can give out what works for them will be great
I like dvds and wii games as far as the exercising go it has been a while but I am restarting on tomorrow

YAY

Replies

• maryshack
    maryshack Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I feel like having friends who post on your activity helps keep you accountable- i know its helped for me!
    Feel free to add me if you like.
    Good luck!!
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Support is a very important tool in weight loss. Feel free to add me! And good luck to you :)
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Will be sending a friend request. I'm always looking for new fit pals!
  • peggy2165
    peggy2165 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i could use a few friends too to keep me accountable would love some different menu ideas too feel free to add me as your friend!!! open to any others as well. thx and good luck all!!
  • runninggirl54
    Options
    hi....i'm steph. feel free to add me as a friend. i would be glad to support you any way i can. go for the gold!!! :smile you can do this!
  • Leah_Nicole219
    Leah_Nicole219 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends to support me also. I am great at the working out part, not so great at the eating part. Feel free to add me as well. :)
  • paulaleach
    Options
    Just started here and think I may have really stumbled on something that finally may work. Accountability would be a bonus!
  • chrissyKar
    chrissyKar Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    likewise this is the start of my second week :) add me if you like !

I have only lost 700 grams so far, but that to me is exciting as my weight was just staying the same for a while there !!
    I have to lose weight partly to improve health.

I really like the MFP approach so far !

I currently weight 82.3 kg and my goal is 65kg ( earlier this year I was 86kg and decided enough is enough !)

Definately can do this just have to keep recording in my food diary & doing my daily 30 min walk, working up to more exercise and eating more vegies :smile:
  • Soulchild27
    Soulchild27 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey I am new to this and doing the program with a co-worker you can add me if you like.
  • rikorb
    rikorb Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm kristy from Australia, just sent a friend request :)
  • MeRoBi
    MeRoBi Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I can use all the motivation and support I can get! Add me!
  • paulaleach
    Options
    Add me, too! I think taking this same journey with others is a big motivator for all of us.
  • pbl1966
    pbl1966 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request, you can do this!